• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! wannabe writer here!I'll try to make stories in this topic.hope you guys enjoy this prologue.chap 1 is coming soon! Prologue There was a faint scent of smoke in the air. Everything was quiet exc

Pages: 1

Hi! wannabe writer here!I'll try to make stories in this topic.hope you guys enjoy this prologue.chap 1 is coming soon! Prologue There was a faint scent of smoke in the air. Everything was quiet exc

mrnycguy46
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi! wannabe writer here!I'll try to make stories in this topic.hope you guys enjoy this prologue.chap 1 is coming soon! Prologue There was a faint scent of smoke in the air. Everything was quiet exc

Hi! wannabe writer here!I'll try to make stories in this topic.hope you guys enjoy this prologue.chap 1 is coming soon! Prologue There was a faint scent of smoke in the air. Everything was quiet except for the party going on down the street. I can’t help but wonder if my dad was going to be home or not. It was Saturday and Saturdays were always time for him to go have a drink with his friends. But I really need him at this time and this night. I ran to the gate, opened it, locked it, and also locked the inside door. I have to keep a low profile this weekend or else I’m gonna get cracked big time. But one look inside the house and I knew he wasn't there. The radio was turned off, the ashtray was clean and there was an empty bowl on the table. But then I heard a pelting sound outside the window. I looked out and I couldn’t believe what I saw. I prayed to God to help me get through this.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! wannabe writer here!I'll try to make stories in this topic.hope you guys enjoy this prologue.chap 1 is coming soon! Prologue There was a faint scent of smoke in the air. Everything was quiet exc

[b]Nice work, i remember the days wen im still an hs stud[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! wannabe writer here!I'll try to make stories in this topic.hope you guys enjoy this prologue.chap 1 is coming soon! Prologue There was a faint scent of smoke in the air. Everything was quiet exc

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:35

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy