• ARCHIVES 
  • » okay... so... for example... ur frnd comes up to u and say, "why are u backstabbing frnd!!!???" i mean her OTHER frnd... then she didnt listen to ur explanation w/c is that u didnt backstab ur other f

Pages: 1

okay... so... for example... ur frnd comes up to u and say, "why are u backstabbing frnd!!!???" i mean her OTHER frnd... then she didnt listen to ur explanation w/c is that u didnt backstab ur other f

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

okay... so... for example... ur frnd comes up to u and say, "why are u backstabbing frnd!!!???" i mean her OTHER frnd... then she didnt listen to ur explanation w/c is that u didnt backstab ur other f

okay... so... for example... ur frnd comes up to u and say, "why are u backstabbing frnd!!!???" i mean her OTHER frnd... then she didnt listen to ur explanation w/c is that u didnt backstab ur other frnd... and now she is the one BACKSTABBING you and ur other frnd also hates u now bcuz of her... then wenever u meet, they are like, "here she goes agen...." and then whispers sumthing to ur frnd [that used to be ur frnd but now ur not bcuz of her lies] and then u accidentally bumped on her unintentionally bcuz u were in a hurry... she says, "[i]lang hiya ka. nambabangga!!![/i].. then u were REALLY in a hurry so u just sed "[i]hnd aquh nambabangga..[/i] and then u meet agen and then one of them bumped u intentionally..... wat wud u do??? ** This happened to me. And i was totally ignoring them like they were invincible.... haisshh!!! it makes me say the "F" word.... lol...
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: okay... so... for example... ur frnd comes up to u and say, "why are u backstabbing frnd!!!???" i mean her OTHER frnd... then she didnt listen to ur explanation w/c is that u didnt backstab ur other f

ahm, i cannot understand what you were really trying to say. Cause there are a lot of "you's" and "her's" anyway, in my opinion, backstabbers are just people who need attention because they need support on something they cannot get from you. So when your friends starts backstabbing you, try talking to her, maybe you can come up with something. Good Luck! :]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: okay... so... for example... ur frnd comes up to u and say, "why are u backstabbing frnd!!!???" i mean her OTHER frnd... then she didnt listen to ur explanation w/c is that u didnt backstab ur other f

ahmmm... can't understand but i think i picked up what you mean.. you're doing right... that happened to me, when i was grade 4... and she looked like the queen bee., :doubt: but now in 4th yr high school, i am a [b] lot more reputable [/b] than her.. :D just keep on ignoring.... it will work... ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okay... so... for example... ur frnd comes up to u and say, "why are u backstabbing frnd!!!???" i mean her OTHER frnd... then she didnt listen to ur explanation w/c is that u didnt backstab ur other f

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:39

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy