• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can we have this feature in e-group, It would be like a "[b]Send message to all in group[/b]". I know this would be very helpful and more convenient esp. to the Leaders of every group. e.g. If the l

Pages: 1

Can we have this feature in e-group, It would be like a "[b]Send message to all in group[/b]". I know this would be very helpful and more convenient esp. to the Leaders of every group. e.g. If the l

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can we have this feature in e-group, It would be like a "[b]Send message to all in group[/b]". I know this would be very helpful and more convenient esp. to the Leaders of every group. e.g. If the l

Can we have this feature in e-group, It would be like a "[b]Send message to all in group[/b]". I know this would be very helpful and more convenient esp. to the Leaders of every group. e.g. If the leader of that certain group would make an announcement to his/her members, probably not every will be notify about it because not everyone regularly visit their e-group. And If that announcement is somewhat important, Therefore, The leader will have to pm each one in the group just to reach them and It's exhausting you know, esp. when that group have more than 100+ members. But if we have this feature it would be less effort, and Leaders could conserve lots of time messaging their member. But that's not only the benefits of this feature, It would also make each e-groups more active and organize. Thank you! =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Can we have this feature in e-group, It would be like a "[b]Send message to all in group[/b]". I know this would be very helpful and more convenient esp. to the Leaders of every group. e.g. If the l

How about just an alert box or an announcement notice link at the top of the forum or an announcement notice besides the user detail at the top of the forum: [quote]Logged in as eehjhay | [b]Group Announcement![/b] Today 03:22:44[/quote] In this way, FriendsterTalk can conserve bandwidth and database storage :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Can we have this feature in e-group, It would be like a "[b]Send message to all in group[/b]". I know this would be very helpful and more convenient esp. to the Leaders of every group. e.g. If the l

Nice alternative suggestion sir eehjhay. Indeed, Ftalk can conserve bandwidth and database storage with this. Thanks for the much better suggestion Sir eehjhay. =):thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i prefer eehjhay's suggestion.. coz for sure, some will just abuse this function and create spams.. :rolleyes:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]coz for sure, some will just abuse this function and create spams.. :rolleyes:[/quote] [i]well, im sure sanctions will be given to those who will abuse that function. nice suggestion lord byrone., kinda similar with aries' suggestion before.[/i]=)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]coz for sure, some will just abuse this function and create spams.. :rolleyes:[/quote] As per my understanding of the suggestion, this feature should be for the group leaders only. And I don't think that a group leader would be "abusing" such feature. =) [b] @T:[/b] A good suggestion, and I believe that this feature is a necessary and useful tool for eGroup Leaders. :thumbsup:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-22 03:16:37)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]well, im sure sanctions will be given to those who will abuse that function. nice suggestion lord byrone., kinda similar with aries' suggestion before.=)[/quote] yeah, i think this is kinda similar to suggestion of [url=http://theftalk.com/t42363-%5BSuggestion%5D-Send-to-many.html]aries(neex)[/url] before. [hr] topic: Nice suggestion. it really helps a lot to leader of group. I agree to eehjhay suggestion, announcement at the very top of the group so everybody can see it. the '[u]send message to all in the group[/u]' can be ignored by some members, if they are lazy to read and maybe they will forget that announcement once they ignored the message.

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-22 19:31:06)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]How about just an alert box or an announcement notice link at the top of the forum or an announcement notice besides the user detail at the top of the forum: Logged in as eehjhay | Group Announcement! Today 03:22:44 In this way, FriendsterTalk can conserve bandwidth and database storage :)[/quote] This suggestion is more nice. But the threadstarter's post is also good=)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]As per my understanding of the suggestion, this feature should be for the group leaders only. And I don't think that a group leader would be "abusing" such feature. =)[/quote] oops! i thought it was for everybody.. haha my bad.. :(
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I agree to eehjhay suggestion, announcement at the very top of the group so everybody can see it.[/quote] Ops! I'm sorry but I don't think Sir eehjhay said at the very top of the group. More like at the top of the Forum. =) and I agree to his alternative suggestion.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-23 20:05:38)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]coz for sure, some will just abuse this function and create spams.. :rolleyes:[/quote] Group leaders are responsible, so Im sure they wont abuse this kind of feature, right? -- I totally agree with this. Nice topic TS. =)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice suggestion..[quote=eehjhay]How about just an alert box or an announcement notice link at the top of the forum or an announcement notice besides the user detail at the top of the forum: [quote]Logged in as eehjhay | Group Announcement! Today 03:22:44[/quote] In this way, FriendsterTalk can conserve bandwidth and database storage :)[/quote] i totally agree with this one..cause some of the members dont even bother to read the announcement and it's hard to repost and repost it..=)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The idea of this suggestion is very good indeed. :D I believe giving this feature to group will be great and handy, giving it to a leader will be completely harmless :lol: yes, I do agree, when some members don't know activities in his/her group since, they aren't active, but if we have this feature, members are assured to know what is happening in the group.
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Can i suggest too? It's related to this topic, why not just make something like a bulletin in every eGroups? there the leader can post some announcements and other things...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]Can i suggest too? It's related to this topic, why not just make something like a bulletin in every eGroups? there the leader can post some announcements and other things...[/quote] But, It would not gurantee that It would be read by the members. Cause like what I've said. [quote=bles_212000]If the leader of that certain group would make an announcement to his/her members, probably not every will be notify about it because not everyone regularly visit their e-group.[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can we have this feature in e-group, It would be like a "[b]Send message to all in group[/b]". I know this would be very helpful and more convenient esp. to the Leaders of every group. e.g. If the l

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:54

[ 12 queries - 0.576 second ]
Privacy Policy