• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just a suggestion so we mods can help ban some IP's who uses the cbox for wrong doing :eh:

Pages: 1

Just a suggestion so we mods can help ban some IP's who uses the cbox for wrong doing :eh:

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Just a suggestion so we mods can help ban some IP's who uses the cbox for wrong doing :eh:

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Just a suggestion so we mods can help ban some IP's who uses the cbox for wrong doing :eh:

Hahaha.. you know what.. I don't really check the Cbox, so I don't really know what's up there. But if it needs moderating (like banning some people). Well, that would be good.
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: Just a suggestion so we mods can help ban some IP's who uses the cbox for wrong doing :eh:

Do you think its a good idea to post the cbox login info here so all the moderators could also access it?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Ahh.. might not be a good idea. Maybe just PM the mods?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am not sure but on the safe side I suggest PM is much better :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I actually saw this one coming. We will really have a problem with the chatbox if it will not be Moderated. That's why I suggested to Sir admin that we should have PunBB's own Chatbox plug-in installed and be used on Ftalk. See the details on this thread: http://theftalk.com/p83077-2007-06-04-00%3A10%3A05.html#p83077
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yep. moderators should be given authority for moderating cbox. hehehe... not all visitors and members in this site will be impress if they see harmful, vulgar, and unpleasant shouts there, right? =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes. we need some mod's on the cbox. hmmm. =] im agree with eejhay.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Good idea ephe. well, it's up to admin anyway.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I want to be a cbox mod :D :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]I want to be a cbox mod :D :D[/quote] hahaha.. nice one feruzz.. i dont wnt to be a cbox mod. four forums to moderate actively is enough for me :paranoid:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Currently the cbox is already removed and we're using punbb internal chatbox which can be accessed only by registered members. :) To ban a member from the chatbox, add [b]chatbox ban[/b] into the member's [i]admin note[/i].
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Currently the cbox is already removed and we're using punbb internal chatbox which can be accessed only by registered members. :) To ban a member from the chatbox, add [b]chatbox ban[/b] into the member's [i]admin note[/i].[/quote] Yeah. i've noticed the new chatbox when i entered. and wow! what the :O hehe.. i like it among all the chatbox ftalk had. it's nice.. it's like a private chatbox. hehe :thumbsup:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i like it too! the username will be the name and still it has a features accessible to members only. cool~ =] not only is it fixed, we can also see the IP of anyone who uses it. thanks admin!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Currently the cbox is already removed and we're using punbb internal chatbox which can be accessed only by registered members. :) To ban a member from the chatbox, add [b]chatbox ban[/b] into the member's [i]admin note[/i].[/quote] Thanks Sir.. i like that better. :D:thumbsup: Now we can monitor the chat box activity and do the necessary actions. And at least no one can pretend to be somebody else.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow cool chatbox huh. :lol: i likee it. =] no spammers can spam the chatbox. lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just a suggestion so we mods can help ban some IP's who uses the cbox for wrong doing :eh:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:38

[ 13 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy