• ARCHIVES 
  • » I really like to see online/offline status for friends. So when I open my profile, I know which friends are online. It helps a lot. Anymore suggestions? :D add me guys w08@cetrin.net.id welcome ne

Pages: 12344

I really like to see online/offline status for friends. So when I open my profile, I know which friends are online. It helps a lot. Anymore suggestions? :D add me guys w08@cetrin.net.id welcome ne

wo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I really like to see online/offline status for friends. So when I open my profile, I know which friends are online. It helps a lot. Anymore suggestions? :D add me guys w08@cetrin.net.id welcome ne

I really like to see online/offline status for friends. So when I open my profile, I know which friends are online. It helps a lot. Anymore suggestions? :D add me guys w08@cetrin.net.id welcome new friends.

Last edited by wo (2006-11-08 17:11:20)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I really like to see online/offline status for friends. So when I open my profile, I know which friends are online. It helps a lot. Anymore suggestions? :D add me guys w08@cetrin.net.id welcome ne

[quote=wo]I really like to see online/offline status for friends. So when I open my profile, I know which friends are online. It helps a lot. Anymore suggestions? :D add me guys w08@cetrin.net.id welcome new friends.[/quote] Friendster ever did that kind of act. But it just for a short time. :cry:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I really like to see online/offline status for friends. So when I open my profile, I know which friends are online. It helps a lot. Anymore suggestions? :D add me guys w08@cetrin.net.id welcome ne

^ I can't remember if they did that. But I remember the feature you're able to see who logged in recently.
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup that would be great.. :midfinger:
wo
» n00b
1969-12-31

too bad. Since I am new, I didn't know that FS has online status before. Will be great too, if they can give us a view on geographically how many Friensterers. My guess is Philippines members are definately more than Indonesia's.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ I can't remember if they did that. But I remember the feature you're able to see who logged in recently.[/quote] they did that when they made the big 'evolution'. .*we can use CSS&HTML*. . . but it's just for short time. :cry:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

suggestion!? hmm...maybe allowing you to group your friendz!? like "my family, classmates, etc etc.. :eh: and of course...a group mesage :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]they did that when they made the big 'evolution'. .*we can use CSS&HTML*. . . but it's just for short time. :cry:[/quote] Oh I see.. can't remember though. But that's cool, they should have kept that feature. :|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII]suggestion!? hmm...maybe allowing you to group your friendz!? like "my family, classmates, etc etc.. :eh: and of course...a group mesage :eh:[/quote] uh-huh. . .great idea symphony xii. . . :thumbsup:
bladeofgrass
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think they should not allow hacking of someone's codes..
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. i haven't seen any bugs yet. but the online/offline status thing would work really well. i wonder why they removed it?
Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bladeofgrass]i think they should not allow hacking of someone's codes..[/quote] uhmm i thought myspace is the one wer u can hack codes.. i never thought it works on FS,too... :D :o
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey, I want that online/offline feature too.. yeah, I reached that part.. but it was IMMEDIATELY removed! argh.. and group message.. DEFINITELY. it's SO TIRING to do all those clicks.. and group testi.. or group comment.. ahaha.. whatever.. 'coz sometimes, I wanna give everyone the same testis.. ^^ and about the code stealing? yeah.. it's so easy to do that.. but I don't do it! :P
barets
» n00b
1969-12-31

that online/offline feature's a nice idea! ;) ..hope they'll get it back! =)
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][quote=Padme]^ I can't remember if they did that. But I remember the feature you're able to see who logged in recently.[/quote] they did that when they made the big 'evolution'. .*we can use CSS&HTML*. . . but it's just for short time. :cry:[/quote] ahhh.. when was this?... i dont remember anything about this... i was a friendster member since feb 2004
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ just a short word.. no copycat / posers / bitch / and hackers on friendster [b]impossible[/b] :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think bosses need to know this one!: subordination of individual interest to general interest...
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't know why did friendster merged all my comments and testimonials? it really sucks.. :cry: , now I don't know which is which, it's all mixed up!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=DirTyBoI_RuzzeL]I don't know why did friendster merged all my comments and testimonials? it really sucks.. :cry: , now I don't know which is which, it's all mixed up![/quote] because they realized that the meaning of testmonial and comment are the same. nice sometimes they check their dictionaries :lol:

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-23 01:06:21)

chez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ei.. CaN U HeLp Me?.. How CaN i MaKe ThE scRoLliNg of My Friendster coMMents sTop?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I really like to see online/offline status for friends. So when I open my profile, I know which friends are online. It helps a lot. Anymore suggestions? :D add me guys w08@cetrin.net.id welcome ne

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:57

[ 11 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy