• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's play a game. Here's what you do with the avatar above you: :arrow: rate it :arrow: have a comment about it and the pattern continues. game! ^^

Let's play a game. Here's what you do with the avatar above you: :arrow: rate it :arrow: have a comment about it and the pattern continues. game! ^^

ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Let's play a game. Here's what you do with the avatar above you: :arrow: rate it :arrow: have a comment about it and the pattern continues. game! ^^

I think it's from Death note? Yaa, Notsure. :lol2:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Let's play a game. Here's what you do with the avatar above you: :arrow: rate it :arrow: have a comment about it and the pattern continues. game! ^^

^ It's Ivy. she looks like shocked. :]
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my Kuya pine's baby face:lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha. :P -- I think that's from Death note. :)
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yepz.:)got it:) my kuya pine with the eyeglasses.:D
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

As what they says.. it's from deathnote!! :)
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Characters from deathnote. :D
iamjanee
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think she's a little bit shock :D
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she's cute in there!!! :)
jemoscreamo14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a crown
iamjanee
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's kinda weird but cute. :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Its her. so cute. '',
hazcifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Emo girl
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]A girl holding my dream camera.[/align]
hazcifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Staring, waiting for ''someone''? :)
sheno22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is using a DSLR?XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's play a game. Here's what you do with the avatar above you: :arrow: rate it :arrow: have a comment about it and the pattern continues. game! ^^

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:10

[ 10 queries - 0.201 second ]
Privacy Policy