• ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed that alot of people here in Ftalk uses text speak, some are even moderators(?). Anyway, what's your opinion about those persons using this language here in Ftalk? Do you get irritated by

Pages: 1

I noticed that alot of people here in Ftalk uses text speak, some are even moderators(?). Anyway, what's your opinion about those persons using this language here in Ftalk? Do you get irritated by

missUNDERSTOOD
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I noticed that alot of people here in Ftalk uses text speak, some are even moderators(?). Anyway, what's your opinion about those persons using this language here in Ftalk? Do you get irritated by

I noticed that alot of people here in Ftalk uses text speak, some are even moderators(?). Anyway, what's your opinion about those persons using this language here in Ftalk? Do you get irritated by it? Are you charged as guilty? Do you find it annoying? Rant about it here.
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed that alot of people here in Ftalk uses text speak, some are even moderators(?). Anyway, what's your opinion about those persons using this language here in Ftalk? Do you get irritated by

actually that topic already discussed in suggestions and feedbacks section.
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed that alot of people here in Ftalk uses text speak, some are even moderators(?). Anyway, what's your opinion about those persons using this language here in Ftalk? Do you get irritated by

[sub][color=#FF99CC]I think it's okay as long as the moderator and ftalk member understand it :)[/color][/sub]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I also noticed that and I'm avoiding to use it now. Well, it's okay as long as we understand each other but using the correct one will make our forum better and formal. Stickycaps are not allowed here. :)

Last edited by annxchen (2008-11-29 00:32:52)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=missUNDERSTOOD]Rant about it here.[/quote] first of all, "rant" should not be tolerated here =) [quote=missUNDERSTOOD]Anyway, what's your opinion about those persons using this language here in Ftalk? Do you get irritated by it? Are you charged as guilty? Do you find it annoying?[/quote] Secondly, I must thank you for opening up this subject. Although this has been opened in the Feedback and Suggestion Section, I still believe that this should be opened up in this section other than in the Feedback Section only, for the other concerned members (old and newbies alike) and all the Moderators as well. Unlike in the Feedback Section, only old members are interested in reading the topics there, so, i think that it is suited in this section. Straight to the point, I am really annoyed and disappointed everytime I read posts (and even title of Topics) that were written in either text Lingo or Sticky Caps. In fact, I have reported several cases of such. It's like making our forum a joke! Please, if we must participate in forum discussions, can we be more mature and at least, try to be professional in our actions? Ooops, by the way, let me add this: the person's personality and character is reflected in the way he communcates. God bless us all and kind regards, Kuya Jie
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah... I'm kinda avoiding using text letters too. And BTW, using sticky caps is against the ftalk rules right? Am I right?

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-11-29 03:02:20)

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gerard0619]using sticky caps is against the ftalk rules right? Am I right?[/quote] [b]yep.. and typing it with sticky caps?? i still like if it written just normal (with bold) using sticky caps and lingo just make us confuse to read it[/b] :doubt::doubt:
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well... maybe text lingos are okay.. but sticky caps are a big NO NO here..it's the rules...
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

omg . hmmm . why do the "all caps & stiky caps" matter ? juz curious .
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Using Sticky caps is 1 of rule violations. :) [/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah i see.. txt lingos are quite okay for me.. as long as they are readable and they can be understood.. but the sticky caps.. oohhh.. that i dont really like.. i mean even in other ways.. haha.. even in txt messages.. that is soo annoying for me.. and here in Ftalk.., it is really against the rules.. :)
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

using sticky caps are no-nos here in the forum text lingos. hmm. for me, we must avoid them. it's ok but what if the reader can't understand some. oh anyway, it's a matter that can be solved by our own selves.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It's k for me but if you guys may change it, then go =)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

text lingos are fine but stickycaps? nu nu nu nu :no2:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate people who uses 'StiCkY CapS'. verry annoying and not really readable.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If it's their first time or they're newbies, I understand and I tell them that it's prohibited here.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love jejemons , but I'm not one of them. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed that alot of people here in Ftalk uses text speak, some are even moderators(?). Anyway, what's your opinion about those persons using this language here in Ftalk? Do you get irritated by

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:16

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy