• ARCHIVES 
  • » when i try to click my profile on my friendster, they put me on something craazy things, so i try to delete all the codes and change it but its same, they transfer me on different site so please help

Pages: 1

when i try to click my profile on my friendster, they put me on something craazy things, so i try to delete all the codes and change it but its same, they transfer me on different site so please help

xchicox
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

when i try to click my profile on my friendster, they put me on something craazy things, so i try to delete all the codes and change it but its same, they transfer me on different site so please help

when i try to click my profile on my friendster, they put me on something craazy things, so i try to delete all the codes and change it but its same, they transfer me on different site so please help me put that thing out of my profile
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: when i try to click my profile on my friendster, they put me on something craazy things, so i try to delete all the codes and change it but its same, they transfer me on different site so please help

Maybe this thread will help you.. [url=http://theftalk.com/t51144-For-profiles-that-redirect-to-ADS.html][b]Click here [/b][/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when i try to click my profile on my friendster, they put me on something craazy things, so i try to delete all the codes and change it but its same, they transfer me on different site so please help

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:37

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy