• ARCHIVES 
  • » :)jzt put in js.ext ^^ [b]Here's The code:[/b] [code]<!-- Edit the message as your wish --> var msg_box ="YOUR MESSAGE HERE"; function dis_rightclickIE(){ if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Inte

Pages: 12

:)jzt put in js.ext ^^ [b]Here's The code:[/b] [code]<!-- Edit the message as your wish --> var msg_box ="YOUR MESSAGE HERE"; function dis_rightclickIE(){ if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Inte

marlyn2409
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :)jzt put in js.ext ^^ [b]Here's The code:[/b] [code]<!-- Edit the message as your wish --> var msg_box ="YOUR MESSAGE HERE"; function dis_rightclickIE(){ if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Inte

[quote=sitteann]i'm a newbie..can i post it in css? and where is the java script located? i'm just asking, hope u don't mind..[/quote] :)you asking bout java script..they called js.extension on ur file..smthing like that!! the code above is js.extension.. if you want css,try visit page below [url]http://theftalk.com/t40741-No-Right-Click-%2B-Window-Shake---CSS-%5B-Internet-Explorer-Only-%5D.html[/url]
hannah_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :)jzt put in js.ext ^^ [b]Here's The code:[/b] [code]<!-- Edit the message as your wish --> var msg_box ="YOUR MESSAGE HERE"; function dis_rightclickIE(){ if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Inte

Nice trick ms. marlyn btw. any preview for the trick?i want to see the effect geez. :eh: btw. please use code tags for the first post. :):thumbsup:
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hannah_19]Nice trick ms. marlyn btw. any preview for the trick?i want to see the effect geez. btw. please use code tags for the first post.[/quote] [b]Thnkz..anyway add my Fs to view d effcts of disable rightclick..okhay!!=) uhmm,Best View IE..But it will work fine also on FF..;) :cool::cool:[/b]

Last edited by marlyn2409 (2009-01-11 04:32:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :)jzt put in js.ext ^^ [b]Here's The code:[/b] [code]<!-- Edit the message as your wish --> var msg_box ="YOUR MESSAGE HERE"; function dis_rightclickIE(){ if (navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Inte

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:30

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy