• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can we have some sort of game area here on FTalk? Like those game you can play like in Yahoo Messenger and others like that. I'm just suggesting. We can also add a game score feature in every member's

Pages: 1

Can we have some sort of game area here on FTalk? Like those game you can play like in Yahoo Messenger and others like that. I'm just suggesting. We can also add a game score feature in every member's

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can we have some sort of game area here on FTalk? Like those game you can play like in Yahoo Messenger and others like that. I'm just suggesting. We can also add a game score feature in every member's

Can we have some sort of game area here on FTalk? Like those game you can play like in Yahoo Messenger and others like that. I'm just suggesting. We can also add a game score feature in every member's profile. Like the one you used to add the Chatbox posts. Just something like that. I'm just suggesting if you want something like that! :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Can we have some sort of game area here on FTalk? Like those game you can play like in Yahoo Messenger and others like that. I'm just suggesting. We can also add a game score feature in every member's

games hu? like flash games in my own perceptions. the game sections would incease the bandwith of the forum site, this means that the site would be bulky. im sure not all of the members will be playing in the games section. it depends to the admin if he will be accepting this suggestion. for me, if that games section will be approved, i will be playing it :D games are great. :thumbsup:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Can we have some sort of game area here on FTalk? Like those game you can play like in Yahoo Messenger and others like that. I'm just suggesting. We can also add a game score feature in every member's

hehe, yer right.... but the problem is the bandwidth..... i'm xure they'll not accept it....huhuh
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I think that's cool, but it will only make the forum slow.
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yer right sir, that;s why i think that mods will hesitate and double think bout that, btw, it's just a suggestion.ehehe
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in the way of enjoyment i agree. but as i read there opinion i noticed that it is not really needed.
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah, but it's just some sort of what we call, "pampalipas oras" if members has nothing to do, and you can also add a feature which we can record the scores of each member in every game and will be shown in his/her FTalk profile!
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree with this suggestion however what do you mean "pampalipas oras"?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

On my opinion... Why...? There is http://y8.com There is http://newgrounds.com There is http://games.yahoo.com Adding unnecessary modules will just slow down the forum... :penguin:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I know yeah? I just thought of that right now :wasted:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA]i agree with this suggestion however what do you mean "pampalipas oras"?[/quote] yep! i mean because some members are bored sometimes here on ftalk, @[b]Sir Ephemeral[/b] Sir, it's just that some games in y8 and other sites need some shockwave players, and the games i am suggesting is that members can play with each other, they can challenge each other....
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's very to install shockwave http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/. Sorry but your reply is too superficial... [quote=edriann007]the games i am suggesting is that members can play with each other, they can challenge each other....[/quote] This suggestion became more complicated because... If a member wants to challenge want another... Usually, it requires Java. Java is hard to find these days even in their main website due to specific plug ins. :penguin: This is the main Download link of Java from Sun Microsystem, the main provider of Java. http://dl8-cdn-03.sun.com/s/ESD5/JSCDL/jre/6u10-b92-b/jxpiinstall-6u10-fcs-bin-b92-windows-i586-09_nov_2008.exe?e=1228200619210&h=a1a029672172f4cd15b91f3567e43d68/&filename=jxpiinstall-6u10-fcs-bin-b92-windows-i586-09_nov_2008.exe Does their download link work? If not... It simply means, more complications.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-12-02 01:50:27)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can we have some sort of game area here on FTalk? Like those game you can play like in Yahoo Messenger and others like that. I'm just suggesting. We can also add a game score feature in every member's

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:32

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy