• ARCHIVES 
  • » Heyyaa.. I'm [b]DENIZ0623[/b]. well, i think so that [i]NO ONE[/i] knows me yet. :lol: and I'm working on that so well, uh right. I'm introducing myself. I hope many [u]FSTALKERS[/u] will welcome me.

Pages: 1

Heyyaa.. I'm [b]DENIZ0623[/b]. well, i think so that [i]NO ONE[/i] knows me yet. :lol: and I'm working on that so well, uh right. I'm introducing myself. I hope many [u]FSTALKERS[/u] will welcome me.

deniz0623
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Heyyaa.. I'm [b]DENIZ0623[/b]. well, i think so that [i]NO ONE[/i] knows me yet. :lol: and I'm working on that so well, uh right. I'm introducing myself. I hope many [u]FSTALKERS[/u] will welcome me.

Heyyaa.. I'm [b]DENIZ0623[/b]. well, i think so that [i]NO ONE[/i] knows me yet. :lol: and I'm working on that so well, uh right. I'm introducing myself. I hope many [u]FSTALKERS[/u] will welcome me. 5 things about me. [as they say so] [b]*talented *witty *emo :wallbash: *optimistic *cute :D[/b] yea, right. so uhm. [i]HI?[/i] PS. please visit my weblog.. [url=http://poolofblahs.blogspot.com/]BLAH[/url] -Deniz0623 has posted.

Last edited by deniz0623 (2008-11-30 19:15:22)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Heyyaa.. I'm [b]DENIZ0623[/b]. well, i think so that [i]NO ONE[/i] knows me yet. :lol: and I'm working on that so well, uh right. I'm introducing myself. I hope many [u]FSTALKERS[/u] will welcome me.

Hey. Welcome to Ftalk. Please read the rules here. And enjoy your stay here :D I see you are a twilight fanatic huh, :eh: Welcome again. Explore the forum :D
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Heyyaa.. I'm [b]DENIZ0623[/b]. well, i think so that [i]NO ONE[/i] knows me yet. :lol: and I'm working on that so well, uh right. I'm introducing myself. I hope many [u]FSTALKERS[/u] will welcome me.

Welcome her at ftalk... You're highness... XD Read the rules!!
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk foolow rules ok
deniz0623
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Hey. Welcome to Ftalk. Please read the rules here. And enjoy your stay here :D I see you are a twilight fanatic huh, :eh: Welcome again. Explore the forum :D[/quote] Yes im a twilight fanatic!! to all.. thanks for welcoming me. i appreciate it. hope to know u all.
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] weicum hir :) [/color]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deniz0623]Yes im a twilight fanatic!![/quote] Haha. Well then, Population of twinerds are increasing :lol: Join some discussions here. It would be nice if you will keep active here. :D have fun. Once again, Welcome
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hai deniz0623 welcome to fs talk just call me nizam ok hope you enjoy posting see you around
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hellooooooo! Welcome to Friendstertalk :ninja: Pls Read d rules :D :thumbsup: stay active :eh: rmmm..i'm ELEENA ... ...... add my Fs. http://profiles.friendster.com/misswhateverr ORRRRR!!!! visit ma blog [/!\IS A MUST/!\] http://pinkworld-xoxo.blogspot.com ~ENJOY POSTING! ~ SEE U AROUND!
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=#FF99CC]Hiyah there! thanks for joining ftalk! hope you have fun but don't forget that there are [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]RULES[/url] to obey! btw.. im Samantha.. :) nice meeting u! wnt to b friends?:D pm me if u have some questions ^^[/color] [/align][/b]
deniz0623
» n00b
1969-12-31

Heyya Nizam, Eleena and Iceecute. thanks for welcoming me.. see u around!!
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi.. gud day! you'll lyk it here.. haha... the folks here are friendly.. just lyk me.. :thumbsup:=)=) hahaha... hapi day!
deniz0623
» n00b
1969-12-31

ows? ahaha .. thanks for the welcome . :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk follow the rules kip postin' see yah around
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=violet]hi!! welcum hir in ftalk..^_^ stay active and hve fun postin!!^_^ if u nid help juz pm me or go to the help section.. gud luck!!^_^ WORD OF ADVICE : READ, UNDERSTAND & OBEY THE RULES..^_^ c u around!!!ciao!!^_^[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Heyyaa.. I'm [b]DENIZ0623[/b]. well, i think so that [i]NO ONE[/i] knows me yet. :lol: and I'm working on that so well, uh right. I'm introducing myself. I hope many [u]FSTALKERS[/u] will welcome me.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:00

[ 10 queries - 0.495 second ]
Privacy Policy