• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] You will rate the motto/quote written by the person above you..... and you will write new motto/quote to rate of the person next to you..... Example i will write my motto/quote

Pages: 1

[b]Instructions:[/b] You will rate the motto/quote written by the person above you..... and you will write new motto/quote to rate of the person next to you..... Example i will write my motto/quote

wakekek07
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Instructions:[/b] You will rate the motto/quote written by the person above you..... and you will write new motto/quote to rate of the person next to you..... Example i will write my motto/quote

[b]Instructions:[/b] You will rate the motto/quote written by the person above you..... and you will write new motto/quote to rate of the person next to you..... Example i will write my motto/quote and the next person will rate this and he/she will write another motto/quote and so on and so on..... [b]First,[/b] It's better to [b]Cheat[/b] than to [b]Repeat[/b]..... =D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] You will rate the motto/quote written by the person above you..... and you will write new motto/quote to rate of the person next to you..... Example i will write my motto/quote

Your motto id really biodegradable.. and this post has a topic already.. :rolleyes:
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] You will rate the motto/quote written by the person above you..... and you will write new motto/quote to rate of the person next to you..... Example i will write my motto/quote

ouchness..... =| ok.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] You will rate the motto/quote written by the person above you..... and you will write new motto/quote to rate of the person next to you..... Example i will write my motto/quote

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:28

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy