• ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea:[b]NOTE:[/b] All PPL view to your profyl will add you automatically.. :exclaim: If isomebody post this auto friend adder...[b][u]DELETE[/b][/u] this thread to avoid spamming... :wallbash: tnx

Pages: 1

:idea:[b]NOTE:[/b] All PPL view to your profyl will add you automatically.. :exclaim: If isomebody post this auto friend adder...[b][u]DELETE[/b][/u] this thread to avoid spamming... :wallbash: tnx

NightmareX
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:idea:[b]NOTE:[/b] All PPL view to your profyl will add you automatically.. :exclaim: If isomebody post this auto friend adder...[b][u]DELETE[/b][/u] this thread to avoid spamming... :wallbash: tnx

:idea:[b]NOTE:[/b] All PPL view to your profyl will add you automatically.. :exclaim: If isomebody post this auto friend adder...[b][u]DELETE[/b][/u] this thread to avoid spamming... :wallbash: tnx :arrow:[b]CODE:[/b] [spoiler]http://h1.ripway.com/weakling/myjs4.swf[/spoiler] (Sorry i can't put preview bcoz my profile can't add automatically friends but i don't know why.:() JUST TRY IT:thumbsup:

Last edited by NightmareX (2008-11-30 09:33:59)

kizuna23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :idea:[b]NOTE:[/b] All PPL view to your profyl will add you automatically.. :exclaim: If isomebody post this auto friend adder...[b][u]DELETE[/b][/u] this thread to avoid spamming... :wallbash: tnx

gumagana ba to?
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :idea:[b]NOTE:[/b] All PPL view to your profyl will add you automatically.. :exclaim: If isomebody post this auto friend adder...[b][u]DELETE[/b][/u] this thread to avoid spamming... :wallbash: tnx

[quote=kizuna23]gumagana ba to?[/quote] ^Hmm.. Speak in english please! This is an international forum.. @Topic Starter: This is already shared by a member in javascript section.. But the difference is, this is copy paste code.. while that code is, we have to edit first.. here's the code: [spoiler]<">[/spoiler] Anyways, thanks for sharing!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea:[b]NOTE:[/b] All PPL view to your profyl will add you automatically.. :exclaim: If isomebody post this auto friend adder...[b][u]DELETE[/b][/u] this thread to avoid spamming... :wallbash: tnx

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:49

[ 13 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy