• ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhmm..well im new here..haha xD so do please welcome me..or else..i'll make sure you'll spend the rest of ur life in hell..haha just kidding!!=D:eh::D i like anime.. music.. studying?!.. thats all i g

Pages: 1

Uhmm..well im new here..haha xD so do please welcome me..or else..i'll make sure you'll spend the rest of ur life in hell..haha just kidding!!=D:eh::D i like anime.. music.. studying?!.. thats all i g

blackumaga
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Uhmm..well im new here..haha xD so do please welcome me..or else..i'll make sure you'll spend the rest of ur life in hell..haha just kidding!!=D:eh::D i like anime.. music.. studying?!.. thats all i g

Uhmm..well im new here..haha xD so do please welcome me..or else..i'll make sure you'll spend the rest of ur life in hell..haha just kidding!!=D:eh::D i like anime.. music.. studying?!.. thats all i guess..^^' [align=right]:ninja: watch out im a ninja!![/align]
2k8x_nikka
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Uhmm..well im new here..haha xD so do please welcome me..or else..i'll make sure you'll spend the rest of ur life in hell..haha just kidding!!=D:eh::D i like anime.. music.. studying?!.. thats all i g

[align=center]hello! welcome to HCG=) btw-call me nikka i'm also new! hope to be you friend! =|[/align]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Uhmm..well im new here..haha xD so do please welcome me..or else..i'll make sure you'll spend the rest of ur life in hell..haha just kidding!!=D:eh::D i like anime.. music.. studying?!.. thats all i g

welcum to ftalk follow the rules kip postin' see yah around
punkyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk.... happy posting... c you around... :eh::eh:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice intro =D welcome here take as all in hell :retard: i kid :D gudluck!!!
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=violet][quote=2k8x_nikka]hello! welcome to HCG=) btw-call me nikka i'm also new! hope to be you friend![/quote] sis. ur not hir in HIDECODESGALORE(forum).. it's friendstertalk forum..^_^ ur heart was left in HCG and ur mind here..hehehe [quote]@topic :hi!! welcum hir in ftalk..^_^ stay active and hve fun postin!!^_^ gud luck!! [b]WORD OF ADVICE : READ, UNDERSTAND & OBEY THE RULES..^_^[/b] c u around!!!ciao!!^_^[/color][/quote]
deniz0623
» n00b
1969-12-31

Heyaa, welcome to FTALK! I'm Deniz. see ya
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: hello..welcome to Ftalk..enjoy here :thumbsup: [b] Follow The Rules [/b]
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! :) Enjoy Posting but remember to follow the rules. [b]Airene[/b] here! enjoy your stay. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhmm..well im new here..haha xD so do please welcome me..or else..i'll make sure you'll spend the rest of ur life in hell..haha just kidding!!=D:eh::D i like anime.. music.. studying?!.. thats all i g

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:29

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy