• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh well, i made this topic because i've seen alot of codes here being misused. So what is a function? functions is a block of code that perform a routine or process. it can return a value or not ret

Pages: 1234

Oh well, i made this topic because i've seen alot of codes here being misused. So what is a function? functions is a block of code that perform a routine or process. it can return a value or not ret

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Oh well, i made this topic because i've seen alot of codes here being misused. So what is a function? functions is a block of code that perform a routine or process. it can return a value or not ret

^I think being cursed isn't to be proud off... [hr] It's quite easy to understand the 1st post because it's kinda related to trigo :P. The point is just change the function with the particular script you are using to make it work. If a function has duplicates they will overlap each other on onload event =). That's why it's important to change some carriers in their function =)
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Oh well, i made this topic because i've seen alot of codes here being misused. So what is a function? functions is a block of code that perform a routine or process. it can return a value or not ret

but please remove my curse i want everybody to see my avatar :rolleyes:
phranxis
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey cursed lets xchange! :eh: :lol:

Last edited by phranxis (2007-07-08 01:08:03)

frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

marfillaster can i request for a sidebar code for youtube....becuase mine doesn't work...even if i put it on my tracker.js file it still doesnt work...and another sidebar for image links.....thanks...
jes_vida
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe this is the reason why when i'm trying to edit my js combination, some of the scripts are not working. i understand now but really i don't know how to combine the functions. can you help me with these functions with the right combinations <">it seems that the shoutout functions is not working properly. should i remove this? <">
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]=jes_vida]maybe this is the reason why when i'm trying to edit my js combination, some of the scripts are not working. i understand now but really i don't know how to combine the functions. can you help me with these functions with the right combinations <">it seems that the shoutout functions is not working properly. should i remove this? <">[/quote] yap you already have the functions above so you have to edit-out that and also the timer... like this for ex. [quote]var ephemeral = "<div style= codes codes codes codes codes codes........ up to </td></tr></table>";[/quote] always make it sure that all codes you'll insert from the onloadhandler down to the last add SideBar script must end with this--> [b];[/b] like this... [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){editContent()})) parent.onload = function(){editContent()}; function editContent() { "all sidebar thingy here and some codes" all must end with this--> [b];[/b] addSideBar("last sidebar thingy or tracker",html,"tracker or other stuff"); [b]}[/b] <--- the only one that must end with that character.[/quote]
Dj-Suresh
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice...thx :thumbsup:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. thankzz.. this is certainly an important thread.. i think this should be pinned...
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weee.... i suddenly felt my head is ballooning... my neurons pulsating need to copy paste this tutorial..and read like hundred time...lol... many thanks for knowledge shared kendiman

Last edited by switpotato (2007-08-06 20:37:28)

jajapots
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew!that's great but quiete long :)
annelacson
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should you put the js code?coz im new this.thnx.
limerta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool.. thx for the explanation =) :thumbsup:
anneqt08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice lecture =) learn somthin nu :D evry1 shud read diis :thumbsup:
Mantho_Keren
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice lecture
alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| Nice!
mok2x
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ This is really great having this in T_T.I hope others will care to read it as well....
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

erm i still dont get it.. how did you know how to jumble/combine all the codes? help me please, i really wanna learn how you guys can come up with codes and scripts. :(

Last edited by ducheszv (2007-12-11 15:00:40)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice tutorial ken...btw.seems that your not visiting the forum now...guess your very busy nowadays ..well anyway we miss you here... =)
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew that's quite long it keps my brain turn around but on d other side it's a big help for newbies like me tnx sir marfi.... ;) :cool: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oh well, i made this topic because i've seen alot of codes here being misused. So what is a function? functions is a block of code that perform a routine or process. it can return a value or not ret

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:26

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy