• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]For my most recent work I wanted to create bubbles that would reflect my subject in a believable yet magical way. To do this I started by duplicating the main photo Layer >> Duplicate Layer. [/b]

Pages: 1

[b]For my most recent work I wanted to create bubbles that would reflect my subject in a believable yet magical way. To do this I started by duplicating the main photo Layer >> Duplicate Layer. [/b]

EYJEY1231991
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]For my most recent work I wanted to create bubbles that would reflect my subject in a believable yet magical way. To do this I started by duplicating the main photo Layer >> Duplicate Layer. [/b]

[b]For my most recent work I wanted to create bubbles that would reflect my subject in a believable yet magical way. To do this I started by duplicating the main photo Layer >> Duplicate Layer. [/b] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2utqcyr.jpg[/img] Next I scaled the duplicate to 25% of it's original size. Edit >> Transform >> Scale. We also need to distort the duplicate. First I flipped it Edit >> Transform >> Flip Horizontal or Vertical, then I distorted it further by adjusting the perspective. Edit >> Transform >> Perspective
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]For my most recent work I wanted to create bubbles that would reflect my subject in a believable yet magical way. To do this I started by duplicating the main photo Layer >> Duplicate Layer. [/b]

:paranoid: it will better if u give a screenshot and the result? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]For my most recent work I wanted to create bubbles that would reflect my subject in a believable yet magical way. To do this I started by duplicating the main photo Layer >> Duplicate Layer. [/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:41

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy