• ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone help me because I'm lost in this site. I mean, I want to join and also make friendster layouts but i just don't understand how to make a screenshot and how to get the url to be able to join

Pages: 1

can anyone help me because I'm lost in this site. I mean, I want to join and also make friendster layouts but i just don't understand how to make a screenshot and how to get the url to be able to join

aYeNz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can anyone help me because I'm lost in this site. I mean, I want to join and also make friendster layouts but i just don't understand how to make a screenshot and how to get the url to be able to join

can anyone help me because I'm lost in this site. I mean, I want to join and also make friendster layouts but i just don't understand how to make a screenshot and how to get the url to be able to join. I tried to make screenshots but it's no use, it still says incorrect screenshot name. Please help me?! :question::crybaby::crybaby::paranoid::/
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: can anyone help me because I'm lost in this site. I mean, I want to join and also make friendster layouts but i just don't understand how to make a screenshot and how to get the url to be able to join

to make screenshot simply press the print screen of your keyboard and open mspaint then ctrl+v. save it in your computer and go to this site http://www.imageshack.us/ browse the picture/screenshot and host it. after hosting the picture, rightclick and go to properties, highlight the address[url][b]http://blah blah blah[/b] and copy. you should do like this to embed the screenshot [img]COPIED URL[/img] ____________ just like you i'm lost in this site, are anyone tour with us?

Last edited by SakabatouSHINTA (2008-12-01 05:48:32)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: can anyone help me because I'm lost in this site. I mean, I want to join and also make friendster layouts but i just don't understand how to make a screenshot and how to get the url to be able to join

Yer so in a wrong thread. Go to Help Section. [b]Reported.[/b]
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the tutorial is already here. no need to go to help section and create another topic. it will cause another mess for this site. i have a simple correction about your statement, this is not a thread, its a wrong topic posted in a wrong section. please be patience to all freshmens! we're still adopting the ambiance of this forum. thank you!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone help me because I'm lost in this site. I mean, I want to join and also make friendster layouts but i just don't understand how to make a screenshot and how to get the url to be able to join

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:19

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy