• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]First, this is not a contest so boasting yourself will not do good.[/spoiler] I just want to ask how long could/can you make a layout with JS and CSS tweaks. Of course, the time should consi

Pages: 1

[spoiler]First, this is not a contest so boasting yourself will not do good.[/spoiler] I just want to ask how long could/can you make a layout with JS and CSS tweaks. Of course, the time should consi

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]First, this is not a contest so boasting yourself will not do good.[/spoiler] I just want to ask how long could/can you make a layout with JS and CSS tweaks. Of course, the time should consi

[spoiler]First, this is not a contest so boasting yourself will not do good.[/spoiler] I just want to ask how long could/can you make a layout with JS and CSS tweaks. Of course, the time should consist of how long you conceptualize and the making of the images.

Last edited by aich (2008-12-01 03:30:53)

SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]First, this is not a contest so boasting yourself will not do good.[/spoiler] I just want to ask how long could/can you make a layout with JS and CSS tweaks. Of course, the time should consi

in seconds only if you copy paste the codes however if your going to do it by your own, it takes you several hours depends on html, css and jscripts you make and the style of your background images. testing may kill your time too.
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]First, this is not a contest so boasting yourself will not do good.[/spoiler] I just want to ask how long could/can you make a layout with JS and CSS tweaks. Of course, the time should consi

about 2, days, making pics, combining harmonizing
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If i make a layout from scratch, meaning: creating the images, finding color scheme, mapping & coding (this will take a while), it usually take 3 days, well i don't sit on my bum for the whole 3 days so :/ If i do, maybe within 24 hours. they're not great, but I think they're acceptable.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Normally, from conceptualization, coding, creation of images up to layout testing, it will take about 2-3 days to finish, the layout testing usually takes more time because it depends on my net connection. Since I am not making commercialized layouts (i.e. for personal use only), some modifications are made from time to time.
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]for crossover or simple, it maybe takes less than 1 hours^^ for do the design, compiling the code, ETC. and for overlay it take two days for me to make it^^[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

it depends if the layout is very special... but for me all layouts are special :lol:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for an overlay with many graphics and colors .. i can make one in 1 day .. but if only css+js .. it is only half day =)
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for js layout and graphic for 1 day
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Combination of Css and Js layout creation 4 me is 1 to 2 days. :thumbsup:[/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i make most of my layouts within 2 hours. 3 hours max :]
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if it's from scratch, no everything, around 2 days. but if the codes are there olredi and i just edit the images/grafix and colors, i takes me an hour or two.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for an overlay, i think three weeks? for a css layout, i think 2 days.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for a simple maybe 3-5 hours. for an overlay maybe 3 days. :retard:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I just do simple layouts, lately been using pure css. I have my basic codes thats why I just edit the colors and images and add or remove some tweaks. Finding images and themes around 1-2 days.
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i make a layout for about 1 month =D

Last edited by xxlylexx (2009-01-01 11:28:13)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]First, this is not a contest so boasting yourself will not do good.[/spoiler] I just want to ask how long could/can you make a layout with JS and CSS tweaks. Of course, the time should consi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:05

[ 11 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy