• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i am lucas san jose. hope that all of you guys will be my friends. i like friendstertalk so much. and i love the people in it.:D

Pages: 1

hi i am lucas san jose. hope that all of you guys will be my friends. i like friendstertalk so much. and i love the people in it.:D

lookas
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi i am lucas san jose. hope that all of you guys will be my friends. i like friendstertalk so much. and i love the people in it.:D

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi i am lucas san jose. hope that all of you guys will be my friends. i like friendstertalk so much. and i love the people in it.:D

Welcome!! Read the rules and follow it.. Hmm.. Call me jkarr07 for short! :D See you around!
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi i am lucas san jose. hope that all of you guys will be my friends. i like friendstertalk so much. and i love the people in it.:D

please to meet you lookas.
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcom 2 FTalk :) read da rulz and follow....k :) ave fun posting cya around :)
punkyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk:D... read n follow the rulezz...:cool: happy posting!! :cool::cool:
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

see yah around dude!!!
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcom to ftalk follow rules ok :thumbsup: have nice day
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=violet]hi, lucas!! welcum hir in ftalk..^_^ stay active and hve fun postin!!^_^ [b]WORD OF ADVICE : READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES..^_^[/b] c u around!!!ciao!!^_^[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i am lucas san jose. hope that all of you guys will be my friends. i like friendstertalk so much. and i love the people in it.:D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:19

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy