• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think that it would be better if we'll have a Guest Headquarters Section so that visitors can freely post in the forum. :)

Pages: 1

I think that it would be better if we'll have a Guest Headquarters Section so that visitors can freely post in the forum. :)

xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I think that it would be better if we'll have a Guest Headquarters Section so that visitors can freely post in the forum. :)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: I think that it would be better if we'll have a Guest Headquarters Section so that visitors can freely post in the forum. :)

uhmm... the tendency would be lots of spammers will post here, not knowing the rules first before posting... peace!
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: I think that it would be better if we'll have a Guest Headquarters Section so that visitors can freely post in the forum. :)

Yeah, there are a lot of reasons why guests need to become a member before they're able to post something. Guest can post anything with any identity, so its very susceptible to abuse. It's not that difficult to register anyway. :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Besides. there is a shoutbox. so guest can attend FT without register. but it's better if they register. :D
kucluk666
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think that is a bad idea :rolleyes: because they will not interested to be a member because they can post without register
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think that it would be better if we'll have a Guest Headquarters Section so that visitors can freely post in the forum. :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:43

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy