• ARCHIVES 
  • » well i wrote this (we'll actually i typed it.. hehehe) for no reason.. product of an early morning boredom.. ok lets start =( [quote]in a far-far-far-far-far-(ok you get the point) away land.. ther

Pages: 1

well i wrote this (we'll actually i typed it.. hehehe) for no reason.. product of an early morning boredom.. ok lets start =( [quote]in a far-far-far-far-far-(ok you get the point) away land.. ther

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well i wrote this (we'll actually i typed it.. hehehe) for no reason.. product of an early morning boredom.. ok lets start =( [quote]in a far-far-far-far-far-(ok you get the point) away land.. ther

well i wrote this (we'll actually i typed it.. hehehe) for no reason.. product of an early morning boredom.. ok lets start =( [quote]in a far-far-far-far-far-(ok you get the point) away land.. there lived a beautiful princess.. the princess is a daughter of a king (hahaha.. syempre!!).. even though the princess was said to have everything in hand.. A big castle, with a beautiful garden, all the dresses she wants, lot's of food, unicorns and dancing cats (ok scratch the dancing cats part.. hehehe) .. but the princes was not happy with all the things she has. "somethings missing! this is just not EVERYTHING", she says.. then one night.. the princess was crying alone and then she saw a frog, and she was shocked that she heard the frog spoke ... the frog said "kokak kokak kokak" (hahaha.. joke lang!) the frog told the princess that he will make her happy... then from that night on.. the princess and the frog had fun together. they talked, share stories they dance and eat together.... and they had the best day's of their lives.. then one day (nagamit ko na yung one night.. hehehe.. one day naman!) they had this conversation Princess: frog tnx for making me happy .. you're the best frog a crying, lonely, sad princess could ever had. (hehehe, ikaw na.. nagsasalita na, sumasayaw pah) Frog: ryt bak at yah princess .. you're the best princess i have met (lokong frog.. ang flirt!! hahaha) Frog (ulet): you know what princess i can do more for you.. just kiss me and i'll turn into a prince and we'll love each other and we'll get married Princess: Weh?? Frog: totoo yun!! oo man! hehehe (yeah bah. tagalog na.. ok english na ulit!) Princess: i'm sorry frog, i already have a prince, i just need a frog..[/quote]

Last edited by pipito21 (2010-01-08 17:17:39)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: well i wrote this (we'll actually i typed it.. hehehe) for no reason.. product of an early morning boredom.. ok lets start =( [quote]in a far-far-far-far-far-(ok you get the point) away land.. ther

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:36:27)

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: well i wrote this (we'll actually i typed it.. hehehe) for no reason.. product of an early morning boredom.. ok lets start =( [quote]in a far-far-far-far-far-(ok you get the point) away land.. ther

^ yea right. cute and corny. whaha.:lol:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wakoko.. =no need.. i already have a prince..i just need a frog.. lols.. sosyal ah.. wakoko..
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aww. dear pipito. Hahaha. xDD I like this, its cute. buahahaha. :lol::lol: Nice one xDD IMYYY.
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hee.. lokong frog yun gusto pang maka score.. hehe jok.. nice one dude galing.. :D:thumbsup:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nyaha.. ang cuute nman neto. =D=D basag ung lokong frog ke princess..frog lang pla kelangan eh. :lol::lol::lol:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ai ewan. suz! apir! hahaha. :lol:
lyssa_o14
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b].awts.[/b] [i]i already have a prince,i just need a frog[/i] [b]hurts ![/b] [b]nyc one ![/b] [spoiler]Lyssa irr! a newbie.!:D:eh:[/spoiler] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1495/1495538tb14l7n2cp.gif[/img][/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well i wrote this (we'll actually i typed it.. hehehe) for no reason.. product of an early morning boredom.. ok lets start =( [quote]in a far-far-far-far-far-(ok you get the point) away land.. ther

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:08

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy