• ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw it in TMZ yesterday that they saw him Drinking at a bar and happily smoking!! I can't believe it! even my classmates wouldn't believe it! urgh!! "I'm sorry twilight fans but yer edward is smok

Pages: 1

I saw it in TMZ yesterday that they saw him Drinking at a bar and happily smoking!! I can't believe it! even my classmates wouldn't believe it! urgh!! "I'm sorry twilight fans but yer edward is smok

jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I saw it in TMZ yesterday that they saw him Drinking at a bar and happily smoking!! I can't believe it! even my classmates wouldn't believe it! urgh!! "I'm sorry twilight fans but yer edward is smok

I saw it in TMZ yesterday that they saw him Drinking at a bar and happily smoking!! I can't believe it! even my classmates wouldn't believe it! urgh!! "I'm sorry twilight fans but yer edward is smokee-smokee and Drinkee-drinkee" or something like that.. [spoiler]I believe that Robert is a huge Artist and this is Gossip. I assume that this post belongs to this section and not User Journals.. if you don't agree then tell me![/spoiler]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I saw it in TMZ yesterday that they saw him Drinking at a bar and happily smoking!! I can't believe it! even my classmates wouldn't believe it! urgh!! "I'm sorry twilight fans but yer edward is smok

hmmpp..?? true,....??? but, for me its ok.. ahaha.. hes cute whenevr whatever.. nyahahah.. but, its totally incredible.. ( encridble huh..? hahaha )
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: I saw it in TMZ yesterday that they saw him Drinking at a bar and happily smoking!! I can't believe it! even my classmates wouldn't believe it! urgh!! "I'm sorry twilight fans but yer edward is smok

[color=orange] well, it doesnt matter anyway. He's American. It's not an Issue. [/color] [i] I still lubb him. =) :thumbsup: [/i]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=violet]uhhmmm..i'm not a fan of him even how handsome he was..=) @topic: maybe he's just celebrating..^_^ but the SMOKING thingy, dat's really awful.. even there's a bad issues coming from him.. i know, lot of his avid fans will understand and support him coz it's not a big deal.. [spoiler]but still, i understand ur opinion 'bout this matter..[/spoiler][/color]
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]hmmpp..?? true,....??? but, for me its ok.. ahaha.. hes cute whenevr whatever.. nyahahah.. but, its totally incredible.. ( encridble huh..? hahaha )[/quote] incredible..:) my classmate Angela said that if kirsten a.k.a bella would smoke she would TOTALLY believe it because she is used to it and she is a rich gal! but Robert?? she was so freaking out!.. Robert, according to her is a very simple person.. grew up in a not so extravagant world. "so, why smoke?" that what she said.. do you agree with her? she is an avid fan of Twilight and Harry Potter and she thinks that the movie sucked.. and that Jasper was totally a hottie! (I agree with her in the Jasper part..) [spoiler]yeah I know.. my english sucks..![/spoiler] (kirsten did smoke this was also reported(?) by TMZ with a pic).
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhmmm. my classmate told me that. and i'm not surprise to know. =) [i]but honestly, i hate smokes. especially! the smell! gosh![/i] :lol: but that doesn't change the way i look at rob. :) kristen is also smoking. and come on! it's America anyways!. teens here in the Philippines do that too. [/align]

Last edited by greatpretender22 (2008-12-02 19:25:44)

jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. I agree..
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's ok for me... robert pattinson is still robert pattinson...:lol::D
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]oh jeez.. its true! didn't yuu guyz know who's edward cullen? hehe but that's all gUdz ;) [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-12-04 16:28:49)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

That's really the life of an artist.. especially you are now that famous! gossips will come to you.. and some people will believed some will not.. For me, smoking?! so what!? maybe that's his hobby or past time.. Lot's of artist smoke then about Him, you don't like! D***!!! Drinking!? That's very ok..drinking is fun!especially you are with friends.. but be sure you don't make stupid things!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's okay since he's a guy and still a human after all. :)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think it's okay too. Since it fits his looks. And, he's a guy. It's natural. :D:D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

So what's wrong? As long as he's not using illegal drugs. Hahaha.
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

It doesn't matter. As long as he will be Edward Cullen in the next movies, I won't mind. :eh:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] When yuu are FAMOUS. everyone's gonna lay their eyes on you. [/color] [b] as simple as that. =| [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it doesn't really matter if he drinks or smoke. hey, he's a grown up already, and i think he knows what's he's doing
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

his already old and he sure knows what he was doing, alcohol and cigarettes are exposed to you when you are already in the show business, i have been there, haha :lol: anyways, theres nothing wrong if he do that things, its only wrong when he pose naked in the internet and take illegal drugs in public thats bad, haah
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw it in TMZ yesterday that they saw him Drinking at a bar and happily smoking!! I can't believe it! even my classmates wouldn't believe it! urgh!! "I'm sorry twilight fans but yer edward is smok

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:09

[ 10 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy