• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]A MISSION TO KILL[/b] [b]PLOT:[/b] unlike the other sories, that the assassin is the one that should kill the princess of the other kingdom.. mine is quite.. well really different! hope this story

Pages: 1

[b]A MISSION TO KILL[/b] [b]PLOT:[/b] unlike the other sories, that the assassin is the one that should kill the princess of the other kingdom.. mine is quite.. well really different! hope this story

rheiya58
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]A MISSION TO KILL[/b] [b]PLOT:[/b] unlike the other sories, that the assassin is the one that should kill the princess of the other kingdom.. mine is quite.. well really different! hope this story

[b]A MISSION TO KILL[/b] [b]PLOT:[/b] unlike the other sories, that the assassin is the one that should kill the princess of the other kingdom.. mine is quite.. well really different! hope this story will succeed!! PRINCESS JANE [spoiler][img]http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk431/fitzfour/GirlGotGame44df245961477-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler] playful, nice, lovable, naughty, the only child of king miguel NEIL [spoiler][img]http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq126/SolarisFira/SetoMilitary.jpg[/img][/spoiler] disciplined, well- trained, strict, serious but a nice guy [i]"can i kill the man that makes me smile, inspires me, protect me.. and most of all.. love me for who i am?"[/i] [b]PRINCESS JANE[/b] [i]"i will do whatever it takes.. to make you safe.."[/i] [b]NEIL[/b] [b] CHAPTER 1[/b] as i was reading a book in front of my family's chimney, i can barely feel it's warmth. i try to wear some coats from my closet but still.. i cannot feel any warmth at all.. yes it is hot because of the fire and the coat.. but somehow my body is looking for a warmth from the hug of my father. i am now 19 years old. as far as i can remember.. the last time that my father hugged me was on my seventh birthday. he is always busy, he is always up to the progress of our kingdom.. he is always busy commanding there.. requesting over here.. announcing everywhere. Yes! our kingdom is the most successful.. but does he even remember that she have a daughter? [i]"Jane! come over here! i need to talk to you!"[/i] my father shouted.. could this be true? does he have something to tell me? is it the one i am waiting for? will he apologize for all the mistakes he heve done to me? [i]"why father?"[/i] i asked with a sweet and affectionate smile.. [i]"you were trained by your uncle right? the military chief?"[/i] he said without looking at me.. he is busy counting golds.. [i]"yes father.. why?"[/i] i said as my smile is fading.. i realize this is not what i am waiting for.. [i]"i will give you a mission.. to kill the best assassin of the neighboring kingdom.i received a news that they will send him to kill me.."[/i] he said.. without even asking if i will agree.. if it is ok to me.. he then walk away and sit to his throne.. he didn't even think if it will cause me harm..i felt really small.. i'm just his slave.. not a relative.. not his daughter.. but only a slave.. he then ordered to my uncle to teach me what and how to do.. [i] "i know it's not okay for you.. will you still continue?"[/i] my uncle asked me upon giving me a beggar's dress.. a part of the plan.. [i]"yes.. of course uncle.. i will still cont.."[/i] i replied upo stopping my tears from falling.. but i really cannot resist the pain.. [i]"poor little princess.. you have everything you need.. and more than what you want.. but there is still one thing missing.. the affection of your father.."[/i] he said while hugging me.. at least.. someone cared.. [b]PLAN:[/b] to act like a beggar that will approach the assassin and say that you have an amnesia that is whyyou can't remember anything.. eve your own name.. try to please him and ask him slowly to take care of you.. get closer to him and kill him. will this plan work? [b]to be continued[/b]

Last edited by rheiya58 (2008-12-02 05:02:36)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]A MISSION TO KILL[/b] [b]PLOT:[/b] unlike the other sories, that the assassin is the one that should kill the princess of the other kingdom.. mine is quite.. well really different! hope this story

amazing storii. very unique. i sooo love it.:wow::wow: but, i tought this was already post in the non-english literature.:paranoid: well, anyway. gudluck sis.!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]A MISSION TO KILL[/b] [b]PLOT:[/b] unlike the other sories, that the assassin is the one that should kill the princess of the other kingdom.. mine is quite.. well really different! hope this story

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:22

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy