• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, I'm new here (obviously). I'm from the Philippines (Somewhere...) :) Nice to meet you guys.

Pages: 1

Hi, I'm new here (obviously). I'm from the Philippines (Somewhere...) :) Nice to meet you guys.

soulx3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi, I'm new here (obviously). I'm from the Philippines (Somewhere...) :) Nice to meet you guys.

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, I'm new here (obviously). I'm from the Philippines (Somewhere...) :) Nice to meet you guys.

Welcome!! :D Feel Free To Post Here! Dont Be Shy! =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, I'm new here (obviously). I'm from the Philippines (Somewhere...) :) Nice to meet you guys.

:arrow: [b]Hi! Welcome to Friendster Talk. Have fun and enjoy! :cool: [/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome [b]soulx3[/b] and enjoy posting. . . [i]see u around. . .[/i]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

another pinoy!! welcome dude! hehe ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi there! welcome, hav fun and enjoy! hope u'll have a great tym posting hir. :D
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm...hi ! welcome^^ enjoy your stay :D :thumbsup:
soulx3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there..welcum to ftalk...enjoy posting..
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=soulx3]Hi, I'm new here (obviously). I'm from the Philippines (Somewhere...) :) Nice to meet you guys.[/quote] [b] Hello dear, Welcome to FT! Glad to have ya here! Keep on posting![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, I'm new here (obviously). I'm from the Philippines (Somewhere...) :) Nice to meet you guys.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:04

[ 11 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy