• ARCHIVES 
  • » how did you win if you are a loser??? how did you try if you are a loser??? how did you feel that you are happy if you are loser??? how did you know if you are such loser??? when i win the game???

Pages: 1

how did you win if you are a loser??? how did you try if you are a loser??? how did you feel that you are happy if you are loser??? how did you know if you are such loser??? when i win the game???

nestie24
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how did you win if you are a loser??? how did you try if you are a loser??? how did you feel that you are happy if you are loser??? how did you know if you are such loser??? when i win the game???

how did you win if you are a loser??? how did you try if you are a loser??? how did you feel that you are happy if you are loser??? how did you know if you are such loser??? when i win the game??? when did i feel im such winner?? NOT so loser! i have many question in this world that i never know?? but one thing i know that sometimes am happy to beacome a simple person. :cry::cry::(:(:(:(
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: how did you win if you are a loser??? how did you try if you are a loser??? how did you feel that you are happy if you are loser??? how did you know if you are such loser??? when i win the game???

WaAaHh you are really a Loser.. =)=)=)
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: how did you win if you are a loser??? how did you try if you are a loser??? how did you feel that you are happy if you are loser??? how did you know if you are such loser??? when i win the game???

yaya.. you're such a looooseeerrr! hahaha.. funny ogie alcasid!
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah [b]loser[/b] , welcome to ftalk and please follow the rules . enjoy posting =|
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

are these kinds of a members we had in this forum? please respect what she's/he's saying. you should offer your shoulder to help rather than welcoming her/him as a loser in this forum. if you want a blood shed flow feel free to challenge me if that is necessary to happen! ms./mr. nestie24 please to meet you, would you like me to help you?
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oaky okay.... stop the commotion wahah enjoy your stay here follow the rules and see yah around... =')
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i didn't post that the flow will probably the same! mr./ms. nestie24 chill yourself okey, its not over yet.
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA]if i didn't post that the flow will probably the same! mr./ms. nestie24 chill yourself okey, its not over yet.[/quote] okay i get your point and that's correct.... well,let's just stop it and i hope its all water under the bridge now....
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]eip..!hello welcome loser newbie hehehe..!by da way I'm zachiru an Ftalker also..!hehe..!pls follow the rules and regulations of this forum properly ..! Happy posting guys.!:D[/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] hhaw..x]~ then try to be a winner..:P LOL~ welcome here..^^ hope u can be a winner here..XDD hhaw..x]~ keep in touch..^^ happy posting..^^[/align]
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i.mynicespace.com/100/10061.gif[/img] :arrow: Welcome to FTalk :arrow: Dont forget the rules :thumbsup: :arrow: Keep posting & see yah around ;)
punkyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

enjoy your stay.... dun be a loser...
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nestie24[/b] dont deprive urself.. ookeissshhh? welcome to ftalk..;)

Last edited by babykidx (2008-12-09 03:56:05)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=CiaReDeviL]then try to be a winner..:P[/quote] nc suggestion :thumbsup: @nestie24 Welcome here in ftalk.... Enjoy ur stay here... And You are now here in ftalk... All people here are winner...
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol how did you win if you think that youre a loser dont be a negative thinker bro.. i more like to be a simple person w/ positive sight =) ------------------------------------------------------------ nwei welcome here stay nice and active.... see you around :D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-11 02:15:30)

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey there loser~ haha :lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=viperhydra89]hey there loser~ haha :lol:[/quote] ^ [quote=SakabatouSHINTA]are these kinds of a members we had in this forum? please respect what she's/he's saying. you should offer your shoulder to help rather than welcoming her/him as a loser in this forum. if you want a blood shed flow feel free to challenge me if that is necessary to happen![/quote] Tsk3
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Helloo(: What's your name?lolz I think you're spamming =|
fabulous-doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2ywcy6d.gif[/img] [color=pink] welcome to ftalk! ur a winner here!! hahahhaa :D have fun posting and follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rules![/url] im Carisse btw. see ya around![/color] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2ywcy6d.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how did you win if you are a loser??? how did you try if you are a loser??? how did you feel that you are happy if you are loser??? how did you know if you are such loser??? when i win the game???

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:34

[ 10 queries - 0.497 second ]
Privacy Policy