• ARCHIVES 
  • » do u have some popular groups in your school, batch or classroom ?? if there is a name for that group, specify it. if u know the exact members, specify it also. in my school, i have. only in the clas

Pages: 1

do u have some popular groups in your school, batch or classroom ?? if there is a name for that group, specify it. if u know the exact members, specify it also. in my school, i have. only in the clas

jessa5426
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do u have some popular groups in your school, batch or classroom ?? if there is a name for that group, specify it. if u know the exact members, specify it also. in my school, i have. only in the clas

do u have some popular groups in your school, batch or classroom ?? if there is a name for that group, specify it. if u know the exact members, specify it also. in my school, i have. only in the classroom. and i'm a part of it. we call ourselves [i]"buriwagat girls"[/i] (sounds funny huh ?) or [i]toni's group[/i] we're 8 girls in the group. how 'bout yours ??
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: do u have some popular groups in your school, batch or classroom ?? if there is a name for that group, specify it. if u know the exact members, specify it also. in my school, i have. only in the clas

[align=center]IV-Einstein Section.. hahha.. i think its popular in our school coz we are the group thats too pasaway.. always scolded by the teachers.. ahahhah[/align]
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: do u have some popular groups in your school, batch or classroom ?? if there is a name for that group, specify it. if u know the exact members, specify it also. in my school, i have. only in the clas

the mxm lol c: it means multiply times multiply i dont even know why my close friend choose that xD and where 4 or more i think xD
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]iswitx and popstix.[/b] :arrow:5 members in iswitx also in popstix. buahaha!=D

Last edited by *nicz.love (2008-12-03 07:20:09)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

'Clumsy Girls'! My friends..we name it because the song 'clumsy' was the first song we tried to make a choreograph.. =) Clumsy also because they are clumsy! :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm .. [b]Biput[/b] for girls and [b]Blacklist[/b] for boys .. it's pupular i guess because almost the member are crazy :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we are called the spo section. (sexually pre occupied) hehe. and our group was named by one of our ci's... the androids
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Blue Vigors && ACE(Ateneo Cheerdance Elite) :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

back when i was in HS.,, we have 5 diff. groups namely HOI - thats the socialites girls KAPATIRAN the pasaway and the clown group of boys.. ZAIDO the cute and emo looking boys in our class.. CHIQUE the hiphop group.,, MUFFINZ for the simple girls (thats were i belong..)

Last edited by imalone (2008-12-04 03:25:09)

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] RADICALS: the frats., CYBORGS007: retarded persons. haha JOKIZTAH:: jokers., always playing pranks., KAMEETOH:a group full of galaness and kalokohaness., haha,thats wer i belong. we sumtyms call oursleves, CIRCLE OF JERKS., added 2:: EKSAMBUKOII:: groud hu cheats on exams, if your a member , you can freely copy soemones test on the group too., anytime anywhere.,m IF YOURE tired of writing all the notes in the blackbord, call them and they will do it for you, IF YOU PAY THEM A BILL OFCORS., haha A-BA-KA-DA: (aka -.A.ng.-BA.-gong.-KA.-barka.-DA-) a group for richies., uhmp, yet their still meanies. . [/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-11 05:44:39)

kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NALEIDZ - i am one of them. BRATENELLA - im also one of them. :D TGIS (tropang ganda inggit sila) - im also a member, i am letter I. :) and MINGLES - awts.. i am NOT one of them, but theyre my friends. :)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b][i]Ku Klux[/i] Group, last High School. :) [/b][/font]
colock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at the last of high school my groups [b]Berugaq Community[/b] is bad criminal group at my school but we're popular...
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Our highschool barkada is called [b]Silo Club 11[/b]- a group of Filipino- Chinese girls.. i really dunno where we got the name of the group.. It just popped into our heads and thats it! :D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [color=hotpink]Cutting Honors.. hehehe.. We usually do our best on school.. but. actually we are cutting..hehehe[/color] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b][i]Knights of the altar[/i] group. ;) [/b][/font]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mendelianz (our section= ii-mendel) and also our private group = SCANT or d emnity. :] SCANT = Sarah, Carmx, Aya, Tp and Nicole :]] ^^
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]CF.Tropa[/b]-cellgroup.fellowship.tropa kkb-Kyusi-Kristiyanong.kabataan.para.sa.Bayan.kyusi my.highschool.days [b]SDC[/b]-sweet.desserts.company...all.our.codenames.are.sweet.sound [b]Torotot[/b]-haha..it.was.started.after.new.year.celebration
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the pokers (ooo we're uber famous because we're so naughty haha) WPG ([i]walang payat gang[/i] haha)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do u have some popular groups in your school, batch or classroom ?? if there is a name for that group, specify it. if u know the exact members, specify it also. in my school, i have. only in the clas

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:55

[ 10 queries - 0.561 second ]
Privacy Policy