• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have only few friends here in Ftalk.. my only friend is ms mAu yAbs U and daxiee mae huhuhu.. can you be my friend? I want to introduce myself.. my name is jhaine lyka.. you can call me lyka.. o

Pages: 12

I have only few friends here in Ftalk.. my only friend is ms mAu yAbs U and daxiee mae huhuhu.. can you be my friend? I want to introduce myself.. my name is jhaine lyka.. you can call me lyka.. o

jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I have only few friends here in Ftalk.. my only friend is ms mAu yAbs U and daxiee mae huhuhu.. can you be my friend? I want to introduce myself.. my name is jhaine lyka.. you can call me lyka.. o

I have only few friends here in Ftalk.. my only friend is ms mAu yAbs U and daxiee mae huhuhu.. can you be my friend? I want to introduce myself.. my name is jhaine lyka.. you can call me lyka.. or even jhaine..[obviously female] i'm 14 years old.. i'm from dipolog city..

Last edited by jhaine_lyka (2008-12-03 06:04:50)

SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I have only few friends here in Ftalk.. my only friend is ms mAu yAbs U and daxiee mae huhuhu.. can you be my friend? I want to introduce myself.. my name is jhaine lyka.. you can call me lyka.. o

i can be one of your friend please to meet you ms. jhaine_lyka!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I have only few friends here in Ftalk.. my only friend is ms mAu yAbs U and daxiee mae huhuhu.. can you be my friend? I want to introduce myself.. my name is jhaine lyka.. you can call me lyka.. o

I can also be your friend, sis. :D Like you, I have started here in our community alone, doing everything only to get noticed, and I did not regret what I have done, there are now some members here whom I consider as friends and vice-versa. Just call me Kuya Jie. (i know that I am much, much older than you..) Furthermore, I am not sure if this thread would be allowed by the MODs for long because this is so personal. You should have introduced yourself in the New member introduction section. :D God bless and see you around, :thumbsup: Kuya Jie
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sure [b]jhaine_lyka[/b] you can have a friends here :D im dondon, nice to meet you. your friend is daixiee? im also her friend. Enjoy your stay here. ;) --- btw, i will pm you because this topic must be moved to '[b]New Member Introduction[/b]' i will inform you where this topic moved. =) have a nice day to you. God Bless ;) [b]Reported[/b]

Last edited by dondon (2008-12-03 06:31:18)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey there buddy i am uben hopes you will be fine here in ftalk peace :d ... uhm, i think this one is isn't allowed here in this section. u should have introduced yourself in the new-member introduction section. :D ... oh well. enjoy ur stay here in ftalk :D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ohh. helo. im [b]nix[/b]. @ sureness. we can be friends!;)
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sorry.. please mod's transfer this to the new member section.. just that I want to have friends.. sorry!:crybaby:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I have also few ...trusted friends here.. and becos of that they find me ... snob.. mysterious., and unsociable .. And i find myself... Out of place .. >sometimes< :D --> topic: yea. i can be ur friend. Im open to anyone. [/b] =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jhaine_lyka]sorry.. please mod's transfer this to the new member section.. just that I want to have friends.. sorry!:crybaby:[/quote] that is alright, sis, no need to cry, hahaha!!! Welcome aboard to the world of funny FTalkers! =D:lol:=D:lol: see? I can smile even if somebody gave me a negative repu for a "lame" reason. that's the spirit and essence of being friendly and kind. =)

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-03 06:56:32)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jhaine_lyka]sorry.. please mod's transfer this to the new member section.. just that I want to have friends.. sorry!:crybaby:[/quote] hahaha. dont cry :D its normal for a newbie =) all of the people here are friendly :D you can have a lots of friends here. btw, kindly read this [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]Rule[/url] before you post :D --- see you around ;)
punkyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

sure...you can be my friend...dun cry... welcome to FTalk...happy posting.....;);]
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]hey there buddy i am uben hopes you will be fine here in ftalk peace :d ... uhm, i think this one is isn't allowed here in this section. u should have introduced yourself in the new-member introduction section. :D ... oh well. enjoy ur stay here in ftalk :D[/quote] kuya uben.. hehehe.. i'll yah kuya from now on.. tnx for that! tnx din sa repu..!
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=*nicz.love]ohh. helo. im nix. @ sureness. we can be friends!;)[/quote] full inbox sis?
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course.. from now on were friends :)
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xinfidelityx]of course.. from now on were friends :)[/quote] yey.. tnx! what's yer name? mine's lyka
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi.. welcum 2 ftalk..
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi laihh.. heheh..
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989315m7e7csuumd.gif[/img][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989315m7e7csuumd.gif[/img] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989315m7e7csuumd.gif[/img][/align] [align=center]hello there! welcome to [b]FTALK[/b] enjoy your stay here~[/align] [align=center][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/959/959266sk2bnp02of.png[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/994/994472v9j970mrxj.gif[/img][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/994/994472v9j970mrxj.gif[/img][/align]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jhaine_lyka]I have only few friends here in Ftalk.. my only friend is ms mAu yAbs U and [b]daxiee mae[/b] huhuhu.. can you be my friend? I want to introduce myself.. my name is jhaine lyka.. you can call me lyka.. or even jhaine..[obviously female] i'm 14 years old.. i'm from dipolog city..[/quote] helow lyk.. u can hav many frenz hir... evryone are nice... God bless!
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b]hihi :) i'm shanna from malaysia i can be ur friend :lol: i m a newbie too! [/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I have only few friends here in Ftalk.. my only friend is ms mAu yAbs U and daxiee mae huhuhu.. can you be my friend? I want to introduce myself.. my name is jhaine lyka.. you can call me lyka.. o

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:28

[ 10 queries - 0.530 second ]
Privacy Policy