• ARCHIVES 
  • » everytime i insert the usb or cd autoplay comes.. i want to disable that it annoys me a lot..

Pages: 1

everytime i insert the usb or cd autoplay comes.. i want to disable that it annoys me a lot..

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

everytime i insert the usb or cd autoplay comes.. i want to disable that it annoys me a lot..

asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: everytime i insert the usb or cd autoplay comes.. i want to disable that it annoys me a lot..

click [Start] [Run] and type [gpedit.msc] then click [administrative templates] [system] then enable the "turn off autoplay"
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: everytime i insert the usb or cd autoplay comes.. i want to disable that it annoys me a lot..

[quote=asakapanoobz]click [Start] [Run] and type [gpedit.msc] then click [administrative templates] [system] then enable the "turn off autoplay"[/quote] it does not say system it says windows components im using windows xp sp3..
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

try to look again sir the setting is there... =)
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=asakapanoobz]try to look again sir the setting is there... =)[/quote] i really cant find it only [b]Windows Componen[/b]t is there :(
skyhero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Try this one <">-Open a Notepad -Copy the Codes above and paste it there -Save it into DisableAutorun.reg -Open the saved file and press "OK" -Your done, autorun is now disabled Tell me if it works...
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=skyhero]-Open a Notepad -Copy the Codes above and paste it there -Save it into DisableAutorun.reg -Open the saved file and press "OK" -Your done, autorun is now disabled Tell me if it works...[/quote] is this safe?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » everytime i insert the usb or cd autoplay comes.. i want to disable that it annoys me a lot..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:16

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy