• ARCHIVES 
  • » there are 3 Death Note movies already they are... [b]Death Note[/b] Description: Light Yagami is a university student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic

Pages: 1

there are 3 Death Note movies already they are... [b]Death Note[/b] Description: Light Yagami is a university student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic

JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

there are 3 Death Note movies already they are... [b]Death Note[/b] Description: Light Yagami is a university student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic

there are 3 Death Note movies already they are... [b]Death Note[/b] Description: Light Yagami is a university student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic change when he discovers a mysterious notebook, known as the "Death Note", lying on the ground. The Death Note's instructions claim that, if a humans name is written within it, that person will be killed. Light is initially skeptical of the Death Note's authenticity, believing it is just a prank. However, after experimenting with it and killing two criminals, Light is forced to admit that the Death Note is real. After meeting with the previous owner of the Death Note, a Shinigami named Ryuk, Light seeks to become "the God of the New World" by passing his judgment on criminals. Soon, the number of inexplicable deaths of reported criminals catches the attention of the International Police Organization and a mysterious detective known only as "L". L quickly learns that the serial killer, dubbed by the public as "Kira" (derived from the Japanese pronunciation of the English word "Killer"), is located in Japan. L also concludes that Kira can kill people without laying a finger on them. Light realizes that L will be his greatest nemesis, and a race to prove mental superiority between the two begins. [b]Death Note 2: The Last Name[/b] Description: The Battle Continues. L is still Suspicious about Light Yagami. which he believes to be Kira and on the other Hand Light Yagami met a Girl who is believe to had a Death God Eyes and a Death Note. Now there are two Kira. Will L Succeed in Tracking Down Kira. Who will be the Last Name. Will Light Succeed in showing the new world. [b]Death Note 3: L Change the World[/b] Description: Ken'ichi Matsuyama reprises his role as L Lawliet from the previous Death Note films. The film chronicles the final 23 days of L's life, as he solves one final case involving a bioterrorist group that aims to wipe out much of humanity with a virus with ten times the infectiousness of Ebola, taking a boy, the sole survivor of its use in a village in Thailand, and a junior high schooler named Maki Nikaido under his wing. you can watch them in my blog.... heres my Movies As Requested page link.... [url]http://entertainmentforus.blogspot.com/search/label/Movies%20As%20Requested[/url] =) enjoy =)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-02-13 10:27:04)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: there are 3 Death Note movies already they are... [b]Death Note[/b] Description: Light Yagami is a university student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic

whOoAa waaaw.. thanks for d Info bro.. Gonna watch this.. =):thumbsup:
JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: there are 3 Death Note movies already they are... [b]Death Note[/b] Description: Light Yagami is a university student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic

sure no prob bro :)
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow! thanks for sharing.. maybe i'll borrow it from my friend :wow:
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waw waw!!!! thanks for sharing!!!!
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing.. I really love Deathnote! it [b]Rocks[/b]!! [b]\m/[/b]
JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) sure no prob guys :) im glad you enjoyed the 3 Death Notes movies....
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i already watch the three of it^^ and i loev the 3rd one most X3 all hail L-sama!!! thank you fer the review anyway^^[/b]
JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
1969-12-31

sure no prob :)
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love death note. One time were having movie marathon. We`ve watched those in One day. haha ; )) btw. thanks bro for the link. : ))
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Weee. Death Note. Love L.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I really admire the filmmaker as well as the author of the DN manga. It'a great story worth watching and reading over and over again
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » there are 3 Death Note movies already they are... [b]Death Note[/b] Description: Light Yagami is a university student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:16

[ 10 queries - 0.494 second ]
Privacy Policy