• ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone help me on how to put a scrollbar in the testimonial part in an overlay? because my overlay ruins everytmie i open it because of the big pictures in my testi...tnx...

Pages: 1

can anyone help me on how to put a scrollbar in the testimonial part in an overlay? because my overlay ruins everytmie i open it because of the big pictures in my testi...tnx...

vilmer03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can anyone help me on how to put a scrollbar in the testimonial part in an overlay? because my overlay ruins everytmie i open it because of the big pictures in my testi...tnx...

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: can anyone help me on how to put a scrollbar in the testimonial part in an overlay? because my overlay ruins everytmie i open it because of the big pictures in my testi...tnx...

This is the code for [b]publiccomments[/b]: paste this to where you want your comments to appear. <">[hr] This is the css part. paste this code below </head> tag. [spoiler]<">[/spoiler] In the css part, you can see this: <">change the width, the height, the font, color, font size and the color of the scrollbar. if you cannot understand the basic HTML and CSS code, you will have a difficulty following this instruction ;) --- hope it helps ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-12-04 03:39:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone help me on how to put a scrollbar in the testimonial part in an overlay? because my overlay ruins everytmie i open it because of the big pictures in my testi...tnx...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:44

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy