• ARCHIVES 
  • » (c)Sweet Thing Productions Presents.. [b] Time Machine[/b] [hr][hr] Introduction: Hi! I’m Stephanie. My sister Sarah, is a really great scientist. She already invented a lot of machines. And after

Pages: 1

(c)Sweet Thing Productions Presents.. [b] Time Machine[/b] [hr][hr] Introduction: Hi! I’m Stephanie. My sister Sarah, is a really great scientist. She already invented a lot of machines. And after

sweet-thing
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

(c)Sweet Thing Productions Presents.. [b] Time Machine[/b] [hr][hr] Introduction: Hi! I’m Stephanie. My sister Sarah, is a really great scientist. She already invented a lot of machines. And after

(c)Sweet Thing Productions Presents.. [b] Time Machine[/b] [hr][hr] Introduction: Hi! I’m Stephanie. My sister Sarah, is a really great scientist. She already invented a lot of machines. And after 6 years of hard work, she finally finished her greatest invention. The “time machine”. [hr][hr][hr] Chapter 1 ----------- [spoiler]“Stephanie!!!” Sarah said. “What do you want?!” Stephanie said. “Come down here, I have to tell you something important” Sarah said. “Okay. I’m coming.” Stephanie said. [i]Stephanie went down to the stairs.[/i] “So what is it?” Stephanie said. “You know this time machine I built?” Sarah said. “Yeah. It was so cool.” Stephanie said. “I’m going to try it now. Do you want to try it with me?” Sarah said. “Of course. Come on let’s go to your lab.” Stephanie said. [i]Stephanie and Sarah went to Sarah’s lab.[/i] “Okay. Go in there.” Sarah said. “What are you looking for?” Stephanie said. “This clock thing. So we can get back to our own time.” Sarah said. “Okay. Hurry up.” Stephanie said. “Okay. Here it goes.” Sarah said. “We’re going to tomorrow” Sarah said. [i]Sarah pressed the button to go to tomorrow.[/i] They both appeared in the future(tomorrow) like they don’t know what they we’re doing there. “Where are we?” Stephanie said. “It’s tomorrow. I mean today. I mean yesterday’s tomorrow. Whatever it is.” Sarah said. “Hey look! It’s my school.” Stephanie said. “Oh yeah.” Sarah said. “Okay let’s go back to our own time” Stephanie said. [i]Sarah was about to press the button to go back to their time but she accidentally pressed the button to go to the future(Year 2178).[/i] “Sarah.. Where are we?..” Stephanie said. “I don’t know. Let’s ask that girl.” Sarah said. “Excuse me. Do you know what year is this and where is this?” Stephanie said to unknown girl. “Uh, it’s the year 2178 and this place is Tresconn City. Don’t you know?” unknown girl said. “Sorry, we don’t know. Actually we’re from the past. The Year 2008.” Sarah said. “How can you come from the 21st century?” unknown girl. “Because we we’re trying this time machine I invented, and I accidentally pressed the button to go to the 23rd century.” Sarah said. “Do you know any idea so we can go back to the past?” Stephanie said. “Why don’t you just use your time machine?” unknown girl said. “Ugh. Why didn’t I think of that?” Sarah said. “Thanks for your help” Stephanie said. “You’re welcome” unknown girl said.[/spoiler] [hr][hr][hr] [i]to continued..[/i] [quote]I'm gonna continue this soon. I already finished this story in my notebook. Hope you'll enjoy this story.[/quote]

Last edited by sweet-thing (2008-12-03 22:45:08)

_jeNny_
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: (c)Sweet Thing Productions Presents.. [b] Time Machine[/b] [hr][hr] Introduction: Hi! I’m Stephanie. My sister Sarah, is a really great scientist. She already invented a lot of machines. And after

nice... is this a love storii?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » (c)Sweet Thing Productions Presents.. [b] Time Machine[/b] [hr][hr] Introduction: Hi! I’m Stephanie. My sister Sarah, is a really great scientist. She already invented a lot of machines. And after

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:28

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy