• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]This is my first story in FTalk[/spoiler] [align=center][quote][b]Sun and Moon[/b][/quote] [/align] “Good morning Sun!” “Morning Sun!” “Good Morning too everyone!” All of my friends called h

Pages: 1

[spoiler]This is my first story in FTalk[/spoiler] [align=center][quote][b]Sun and Moon[/b][/quote] [/align] “Good morning Sun!” “Morning Sun!” “Good Morning too everyone!” All of my friends called h

#1  2008-12-05 01:41:11

Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]This is my first story in FTalk[/spoiler] [align=center][quote][b]Sun and Moon[/b][/quote] [/align] “Good morning Sun!” “Morning Sun!” “Good Morning too everyone!” All of my friends called h

[spoiler]This is my first story in FTalk[/spoiler] [align=center][quote][b]Sun and Moon[/b][/quote] [/align] “Good morning Sun!” “Morning Sun!” “Good Morning too everyone!” All of my friends called her Sun because her name actually Sun Yellow Light. And her personality is nice and likes too help others, like a Sun with its light who always shining and washed the dark to make people feels happy. But I'm not like her, actually maybe I’m the opposite of her. I like a moon, who always shine just at night, when people asleep then ignore it. Light of the moon is too little, people still feel the scared of the dark night. “Morning moon! Do you finished your homework?” Ask Sun to me. Just her who wanna talk with me. “Whatever, I did and didn’t do the homework is just the same,” True, the teachers doesn’t care if I do homework or not, just like the moon who always been ignore. But Sun’s not, teachers really like her she always being adored. “But Moon! You cant do that!” Says Sun. “What’s your problem? Leave me alone, will ya?!” Shouted me to her. So she leaves me. Its okay with me, I always been alone like this. But I kinda jealous with Sun, never being lonely, but whatev.. *** This is the same sport test every year. I donnow why when its my turn, my friends (that who ignored me) now cheering at me. Then, its Sun’s turn, as usual she always cant do it perfectly. *** Its recess time, im so bored at class, so I decide to go to the library. When I walk at the hall, I hear someone crying. I search the sources of this cry sound. (??!) I'm so shocked, Sun’s cryin. I go near her. “What you doin here?”Ask me to her. “Ohh, Moon!” Suddenly she hug me and cry at my lap. “Whats d problem?” Ask me, when not hear her cry again. “Tell me,” ask me again. “I jealous at you..” Say Sun, make me so shock. “Why?” “Because, your so brave, you never scared of anything, and u were so good at sports, and…and…” I really don’t believe this. Sun’s jealous at me becoz of this! The Sun! Jealous at me, the moon! Sun continued, “U never cry like this! And.. and.. really wanna be you Moon! The Moon! Who only light in the dark sky, so people feel not scare. The Moon who always calm, active and be adored!” She cried again. “Why d u think of that? I'm not like that! Your wrong! Actually, I the one who jealous at you, always cheerfull, kind and be adored! Like the Sun who have brighter and shinier light than moon, and can washed the dark, who make people scare of it!” Shout me. “Y-you think I like that?” ”Yes, Honestly.” “Thanks, but still, I still jealous at you! Wait a minute, I have an Idea!” “Ng?” “How about, I teach u how to be cheerfull! And u teach me how to be brave? Isnt that great?” “Yahh, u right! I agree with ya!” And the next day, I finally understand. Sun and Moon, they apart, but they still one source of light. [quote]comments really appreciate..[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]This is my first story in FTalk[/spoiler] [align=center][quote][b]Sun and Moon[/b][/quote] [/align] “Good morning Sun!” “Morning Sun!” “Good Morning too everyone!” All of my friends called h

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:37

[ 10 queries - 0.007 second ]
Privacy Policy