• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm new here hope to make new friends.. My hobby is web design and photo editing.. Hope to make new friends.. :D

Pages: 1

I'm new here hope to make new friends.. My hobby is web design and photo editing.. Hope to make new friends.. :D

januz101
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm new here hope to make new friends.. My hobby is web design and photo editing.. Hope to make new friends.. :D

pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I'm new here hope to make new friends.. My hobby is web design and photo editing.. Hope to make new friends.. :D

wow hope you can teach me how to design web pages and edit pics :D well anywayz like you i'm an ftalk newbie too but i'm welcoming you here anyway :) you're gonna have fun here i promise you that :) stay active!(that's what the mods would say :eh:) hope we can be friends =) oh!! and follow the rules :D
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I'm new here hope to make new friends.. My hobby is web design and photo editing.. Hope to make new friends.. :D

:arrow: Welcome to FTalk :arrow: Dnt forget the rules =):thumbsup:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=#FF99CC]Hiyah there! thanks for joining ftalk! hope you have fun but don't forget that there are [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]RULES[/url] to obey! btw.. im Samantha.. :) nice meeting u! wnt to b friends?:D pm me if u have some questions ^^[/color] [/align][/b]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to Friendstertalk![/b] :arrow: Read and follow the rules! :arrow: Have fun in posting! Call me jkarr07/ewenessgallore.. see you around!
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! have fun!
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk follow rules key keep posting =)
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk. BASIC RULES FOR NEWBIES • no multiple posting & thread spamming - IMPORTANT! • no 'StIcKy CaPs' and 'ALL CAPS' talk • speak english in every thread except for the regional sections • read the description of each sections so that you'll know where to post • pm members with a 'moderator' title if you need help • Don't just introduce. Please feel free to inter-act and post • No other forum/site promotions Remember that these rules are applicable on all forum sections of ftalk
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]eip..!hello welcome newbie..!by da way I'm zachiru an Ftalker also..!hehe..!pls follow the rules and regulations of this forum properly ..! Happy posting guys.!:D[/b]
januz101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you guys.. I'll stay active as long as i can.. :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hai... welcum... enjoy and kip postin... see yah around.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm new here hope to make new friends.. My hobby is web design and photo editing.. Hope to make new friends.. :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:24

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy