• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF0000][align=center][b]This Add-on for profile, site and forum[/b][/align][/color] :arrow: [b]YM icons generator.[/b] [b]with this generator, you can send comment/testi with ym icons to yo

Pages: 123

[color=#FF0000][align=center][b]This Add-on for profile, site and forum[/b][/align][/color] :arrow: [b]YM icons generator.[/b] [b]with this generator, you can send comment/testi with ym icons to yo

shestheman
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF0000][align=center][b]This Add-on for profile, site and forum[/b][/align][/color] :arrow: [b]YM icons generator.[/b] [b]with this generator, you can send comment/testi with ym icons to yo

wow cool thx for that im gonna use that :thumbsup:
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF0000][align=center][b]This Add-on for profile, site and forum[/b][/align][/color] :arrow: [b]YM icons generator.[/b] [b]with this generator, you can send comment/testi with ym icons to yo

I luv it especially the addbox generator :) Thanks...
jlaliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

enx foe sharin'... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :kiss:[align=center][/align]

Last edited by jlaliciouz (2008-12-30 05:13:58)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thanks all for your comments [b]thread updated[/b] i update this thread because i also make Icon Generator for Forum. just check first post.. Thanks you
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

triied iit&&obviiosLyy awsumness!:thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]you all can find this generator on this link : ForumIconGenerator[/quote] Thanks for the update friend but can you please not block IE users :crybaby:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ =D im sorry my friend. i block ie user because my script not working fully on ie. :crybaby:
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool sis..:thumbsup:=)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whoa. super nice. im gonna use this. thanks. =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF0000][align=center][b]This Add-on for profile, site and forum[/b][/align][/color] :arrow: [b]YM icons generator.[/b] [b]with this generator, you can send comment/testi with ym icons to yo

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:32

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy