• ARCHIVES 
  • » Lol, I just refurbished and refreshed my Friendster Page. Here are my profile details: [quote][b]Major Change(s):[/b] • From the colorful layout to the Brown Bear-themed layout. • Layout: Simple CSS

Pages: 1

Lol, I just refurbished and refreshed my Friendster Page. Here are my profile details: [quote][b]Major Change(s):[/b] • From the colorful layout to the Brown Bear-themed layout. • Layout: Simple CSS

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Lol, I just refurbished and refreshed my Friendster Page. Here are my profile details: [quote][b]Major Change(s):[/b] • From the colorful layout to the Brown Bear-themed layout. • Layout: Simple CSS

Lol, I just refurbished and refreshed my Friendster Page. Here are my profile details: [quote][b]Major Change(s):[/b] • From the colorful layout to the Brown Bear-themed layout. • Layout: Simple CSS (Well, I'm into it. No JS, Overlays, Crossovers as of now) • From the Papers and Scratches About Me to a Brown Bear - themed About Me. I also added: • My latest Youtube Video (A Slice of FUN - Epi. 1) - - - Future Updates: • Gonna be filling up the Media box sooner.[/quote] Take a Look: ~ Page Background and About Me are the only ones seen in the screen capture. [align=center][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/sxnjox.png[/img][/align] Intensified Live Preview: [b][url=http://profiles.friendster.com/dfamador]Click![/url][/b] [quote][b]Special Thanks:[/b] (in random order) • Friendster-tweakers • Adobe Photoshop CS2 • Friendster, of course. • Friendstertalk • Tinypic[/quote]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Lol, I just refurbished and refreshed my Friendster Page. Here are my profile details: [quote][b]Major Change(s):[/b] • From the colorful layout to the Brown Bear-themed layout. • Layout: Simple CSS

A very neat, clean and simple profile! :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Lol, I just refurbished and refreshed my Friendster Page. Here are my profile details: [quote][b]Major Change(s):[/b] • From the colorful layout to the Brown Bear-themed layout. • Layout: Simple CSS

wow!..very nice profile...
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how cute.. :D :lol: :o :cool:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think your codes aren't working anymore as of today. :cry:
Aziq_Red
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. so simple..
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]simple yet nice. :thumbsup:=):thumbsup: great profy! like it.[/b]
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cute! I love bears! :D:D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cutie profy.. :) neat and clean yet so simple! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ^wer are the bears?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Good job indeed, Happy Holidays. :) [/b]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

indeed! =) clear and neat look.. =)
tribunglahi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Nice just simple[/align] [align=center]Simplest the best[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Lol, I just refurbished and refreshed my Friendster Page. Here are my profile details: [quote][b]Major Change(s):[/b] • From the colorful layout to the Brown Bear-themed layout. • Layout: Simple CSS

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:42

[ 12 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy