• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]@mods[/b] [spoiler]Sorry, I'm a bit bored to browse over the topics here one by one if there are already a FLYFF PH corner. Just delete this if you find this one a duplicate. Thanks y

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]@mods[/b] [spoiler]Sorry, I'm a bit bored to browse over the topics here one by one if there are already a FLYFF PH corner. Just delete this if you find this one a duplicate. Thanks y

#1  2008-12-06 08:01:59

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@mods[/b] [spoiler]Sorry, I'm a bit bored to browse over the topics here one by one if there are already a FLYFF PH corner. Just delete this if you find this one a duplicate. Thanks y

[align=center][b]@mods[/b] [spoiler]Sorry, I'm a bit bored to browse over the topics here one by one if there are already a FLYFF PH corner. Just delete this if you find this one a duplicate. Thanks you! :P[/spoiler] [hr][hr][hr] Hello there, fellow [b]FLYFFERs[/b]! Bored? Need some new friends? Let's chat here, [b]FLYFFERs[/b]! How are you Flyffers? I know, you are really addicted to it. Why don't we introduce ourselves to our fellow flyffers! <">:exclaim: For the In-Game Character Screenshots, it is a must so we can avoid the so called, "[i]yabangan[/i]". Bored to addict-mode alone and looking for a party/guildmates? Shout here! :D <">Do you have anything to sell but only stocked in your inventory? You want it to be sold in a [b]RUSH[/b]? Why don't you post it here? <">:exclaim: For the Item Screenshot, just incase you want to include a picture of the item. [hr][hr][hr] Hihi. Imma post mine soon. :P [/align]

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-12-06 08:09:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]@mods[/b] [spoiler]Sorry, I'm a bit bored to browse over the topics here one by one if there are already a FLYFF PH corner. Just delete this if you find this one a duplicate. Thanks y

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:46

[ 12 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy