• ARCHIVES 
  • » here i go again.. falling in love again.. falling in love all over.. i thought i've seen the end, but t was over then.. but the feeling's back and i'm starting over. i don't know why, but when i reme

Pages: 1

here i go again.. falling in love again.. falling in love all over.. i thought i've seen the end, but t was over then.. but the feeling's back and i'm starting over. i don't know why, but when i reme

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

here i go again.. falling in love again.. falling in love all over.. i thought i've seen the end, but t was over then.. but the feeling's back and i'm starting over. i don't know why, but when i reme

here i go again.. falling in love again.. falling in love all over.. i thought i've seen the end, but t was over then.. but the feeling's back and i'm starting over. i don't know why, but when i remember you, i can't help to smile. i thought i've learned my lesson about love, but why is it like this? don't i get it? that i have a very bad luck in love??? that i always end up having a broken heart.. i'm waiting... i'm expecting... but, do you know that?? is it right for me to expect from u who i barely know? who i have known for just a while? or i should just give the one i rejected another chance? yes he's kind and gentle. but he is "too". i rejected him and yet he says, he still loves me. huh. i dont know what i want.. and i don't even know what will i get... guys, now tell me, why,why LOVE??? *guys? what should i do? -ms.confused. if you are kind enough, you could give me some advice. but this is a blog actually, where it's some kind of a narrative essay. haha. well if u feel the same, just let me know..:)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: here i go again.. falling in love again.. falling in love all over.. i thought i've seen the end, but t was over then.. but the feeling's back and i'm starting over. i don't know why, but when i reme

I can relate. :) Nice work. It has the same title as the Taiwanese series yet I think it's great. :)
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: here i go again.. falling in love again.. falling in love all over.. i thought i've seen the end, but t was over then.. but the feeling's back and i'm starting over. i don't know why, but when i reme

[quote=gossipgirl03]I can relate. Nice work. It has the same title as the Taiwanese series yet I think it's great.[/quote] thanks sis. haha. it's really a pain in the neck when i think about it..:crybaby:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh i thought its the drama series.. anyway, nice work.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here i go again.. falling in love again.. falling in love all over.. i thought i've seen the end, but t was over then.. but the feeling's back and i'm starting over. i don't know why, but when i reme

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:39

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy