• ARCHIVES 
  • » The name's Mayee. :) 15 years of existence from Iloilo. I've been here before but I used to be a guest since I was always busy with other stuff and I didn'y have enough time to make new accounts. Fri

Pages: 1

The name's Mayee. :) 15 years of existence from Iloilo. I've been here before but I used to be a guest since I was always busy with other stuff and I didn'y have enough time to make new accounts. Fri

mayeebarredo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The name's Mayee. :) 15 years of existence from Iloilo. I've been here before but I used to be a guest since I was always busy with other stuff and I didn'y have enough time to make new accounts. Fri

The name's Mayee. :) 15 years of existence from Iloilo. I've been here before but I used to be a guest since I was always busy with other stuff and I didn'y have enough time to make new accounts. Friends, anyone?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The name's Mayee. :) 15 years of existence from Iloilo. I've been here before but I used to be a guest since I was always busy with other stuff and I didn'y have enough time to make new accounts. Fri

me? haha lol. welcome to FStalk. enjoy. =) :thumbsup:
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The name's Mayee. :) 15 years of existence from Iloilo. I've been here before but I used to be a guest since I was always busy with other stuff and I didn'y have enough time to make new accounts. Fri

welcome to friendstertalk. BASIC RULES FOR NEWBIES • no multiple posting & thread spamming - IMPORTANT! • no 'StIcKy CaPs' and 'ALL CAPS' talk • speak english in every thread except for the regional sections • read the description of each sections so that you'll know where to post • pm members with a 'moderator' title if you need help • Don't just introduce. Please feel free to inter-act and post • No other forum/site promotions Remember that these rules are applicable on all forum sections of ftalk
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]eip..!hello welcome newbie..!by da way I'm zachiru an Ftalker also..!hehe..!pls follow the rules and regulations of this forum properly ..! Happy posting guys.!:D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The name's Mayee. :) 15 years of existence from Iloilo. I've been here before but I used to be a guest since I was always busy with other stuff and I didn'y have enough time to make new accounts. Fri

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:46

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy