• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you are not using this spyware remover you maybe missing some of the files that corrupt files and tracks ur movements on the computer. Here is s a brief description from Lavasoft, Adwares maker.

Pages: 1

If you are not using this spyware remover you maybe missing some of the files that corrupt files and tracks ur movements on the computer. Here is s a brief description from Lavasoft, Adwares maker.

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you are not using this spyware remover you maybe missing some of the files that corrupt files and tracks ur movements on the computer. Here is s a brief description from Lavasoft, Adwares maker.

If you are not using this spyware remover you maybe missing some of the files that corrupt files and tracks ur movements on the computer. Here is s a brief description from Lavasoft, Adwares maker. [quote]Ad-Aware 2008 can clean your system easily, allowing you to maintain a higher degree of privacy while you surf the Web. Ad-Aware 2008 includes an improved threat detection, enhanced rootkit removal system, faster updates, Lavasoft ThreatWork to submit suspicious files for analysis, and is now compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista. Version 7.1.0.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.[/quote] To download or read more go to this link....[url]http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-2008/3000-8022_4-10045910.html?tag=contentBody;mostPopTwoColWrap&cdlPid=10903602[/url] Whats best..its [b]FREE [/b] =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-12-06 16:39:26)

jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you are not using this spyware remover you maybe missing some of the files that corrupt files and tracks ur movements on the computer. Here is s a brief description from Lavasoft, Adwares maker.

thanks for this sir bobcar.. this will really help me to remove those spyware/malware on our pc..:eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: If you are not using this spyware remover you maybe missing some of the files that corrupt files and tracks ur movements on the computer. Here is s a brief description from Lavasoft, Adwares maker.

[b]Dis wil b a big help, thanks sir. :thumbsup: [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the comments and reps...glad to hear it helped =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-12-08 19:59:11)

-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any version will do?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=-retired-]any version will do?[/quote] Yes but I prefer the latest version, the updates quit working on my earlier version don't know why :retard:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i already have this in our pc and it does a good job.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blueboimark011]i already have this in our pc and it does a good job.[/quote] Agree I fell in love with it because of how good it does..and its freebie :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you are not using this spyware remover you maybe missing some of the files that corrupt files and tracks ur movements on the computer. Here is s a brief description from Lavasoft, Adwares maker.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:48

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy