• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=salmon]juz wanna know if what're ur "to-do-list" in life/ur set of goals ..^_^ list that we wanna do it may be personal, for ur family etc.. etc..^_^ here's mine: 1. i want to hv

Pages: 1

[align=center][color=salmon]juz wanna know if what're ur "to-do-list" in life/ur set of goals ..^_^ list that we wanna do it may be personal, for ur family etc.. etc..^_^ here's mine: 1. i want to hv

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=salmon]juz wanna know if what're ur "to-do-list" in life/ur set of goals ..^_^ list that we wanna do it may be personal, for ur family etc.. etc..^_^ here's mine: 1. i want to hv

[align=center][color=salmon]juz wanna know if what're ur "to-do-list" in life/ur set of goals ..^_^ list that we wanna do it may be personal, for ur family etc.. etc..^_^ here's mine: 1. i want to hve my own house and manage my own business.. 2. Work as a Call center agent(char).. 3. Got married b4 i reached the age of 26(i'm 20 yrs old now)..hehehe 4. Go abroad w/ mah parents. 5. Family picture-taking(coz we never had one).. 6. Had a tattoo..^_^ 7. Help all my unfortunate cousins.. ..so far that's all of it..^_^..so,waht's ur's??[/color][/align]
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=salmon]juz wanna know if what're ur "to-do-list" in life/ur set of goals ..^_^ list that we wanna do it may be personal, for ur family etc.. etc..^_^ here's mine: 1. i want to hv

1. Finish my school RIGHT NOW.! [Ahw.!] 2. Work as a translator.! 3. Write my own book! 4. Have my own house.! 5. Work in an orphanage.! 6. Finish reading the encyclopedia.! [XD] 7. Find another thing to do.! :D That's my to-do list! [i]What kind of tattoo?[/i]
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=salmon]juz wanna know if what're ur "to-do-list" in life/ur set of goals ..^_^ list that we wanna do it may be personal, for ur family etc.. etc..^_^ here's mine: 1. i want to hv

heres mine :arrow: 1. To finish my project today =) 2. to be a web graphic designer (someday) :rolleyes: 3. to be a millionaire :lol: (its impossible) :lol: 4. To have my own unique house :thumbsup: 5. Work in very popular company :thumbsup: =) 6. to finish my studies 7. to have my own family =)
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my to do list in lyf.. :arrow: to finish mah studies :arrow: to past the bar exam :arrow: to past the licensure exam :arrow: to have mah own hauz.. dats ol
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]1st Wish[/b]- Well go back to Philippines and had a very very great job and an awesome life with my friends and da most important girl in my life [b]2nd wish[/b]- had a wonderful family like old days........ [b]3rd wish[/b]- Finish school and graduate high school that's the only wish I want to had =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: To have my house renovated. :arrow: To be able to send my kids to good schools. (until they finished their courses) :arrow: To travel in some parts of the world with my family. :arrow: To help my siblings and relatives financially.
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.finish my studies .travel the world .help my parents .enjoy my life .have a wonderful life with my own family .see my kids happy and fulfilled someday .be with my hubby forever :wow:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

To be with my dad asap. To finish studies and my goals in life To "ahon" my family from poverty. To take care of my parents To meet the man I <33.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

-travel around the world -finish the unfinished -help my parents -have my own house, car etc..haha :D
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here's mine^^ :arrow:finish my studies :arrow:have a medal? :arrow:help my parents and love them..[i'ts not a to do] i'ts initiatively.. ilove moi parents xooo much! :arrow:to go to countries lyk usa,japan,korea,denmark,europe and so much more.. :arrow:to go back to philippines and have a enjoyable vacation^^ :arrow:to meet my grandfathers and grandmothers,couzins,friends,old classmates..and so much more.. :arrow:i would like to have a healthy body and mind :arrow:to meet my idols such as,Arashi,matsumoto jun,mao inoue,jonas brothers,demi lovato,selena gomez...and so much more.. :arrow:have a good job in the near future [ i prefer being a nurse^^ lyk moi mom..] [b]too many ryt? and 'its not complete..hehe..:lol: i'm a girl wid big dreams and i'm slowly fulfilling it!:)=)[/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]here's mine.. 1. To improve my IPA subject 2. To reach my future..:P 3. To make oll my friends happy..^^ 4. To help my friends as many as i can.. 5. To be an angel for my friends..^^ 6. Have a work and get my money by my own.. 7. i can't think what's more..:P[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Work as a Systems Analyst or businessman. :) [/b][/font]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Here's mine:: :arrow: To finish my school. :arrow: Be a successful woman with dreams. :arrow: Find the best man. :arrow: To be an inspiration for anyone. :D
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

To finish school (Lolx. It's still so far.) To be a successful Pharmacist/Businesswoman Find the complete and perfect guy for me To give my children a good future (someday) To stop all my bad habits like: -drinking beer. jowk. haha. occasionally only. -being very lazy -put aside my works and do things for entertainment first -talk back to my parents and many many more!!! :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Travel At least The Countries I wanted to go to. Finish School. You Know. My Dreams xD But there are a lot. Trust me. xDD
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1.Do....Stuff. :lol: :lol:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: see snow :) :arrow: try bungee jumping :arrow: visit hawaii :) :arrow: see a historical castle :arrow: make my mama happy :arrow: renovate our house in the province :) :arrow: lol have a british boyfriend :lol:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

2.make to do list. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=salmon]juz wanna know if what're ur "to-do-list" in life/ur set of goals ..^_^ list that we wanna do it may be personal, for ur family etc.. etc..^_^ here's mine: 1. i want to hv

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:58

[ 10 queries - 0.599 second ]
Privacy Policy