• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone. :) I'm new to this forum, I've been active in a forum once, too bad it was closed(the witchmag forum). I'm delighted to be a part of this forum family and I hope I can be friends with

Pages: 1

Hello everyone. :) I'm new to this forum, I've been active in a forum once, too bad it was closed(the witchmag forum). I'm delighted to be a part of this forum family and I hope I can be friends with

ivy_22
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello everyone. :) I'm new to this forum, I've been active in a forum once, too bad it was closed(the witchmag forum). I'm delighted to be a part of this forum family and I hope I can be friends with

Hello everyone. :) I'm new to this forum, I've been active in a forum once, too bad it was closed(the witchmag forum). I'm delighted to be a part of this forum family and I hope I can be friends with the members here, too. By the way, my name's Ivy Dawn, I'm 15, my birthday's on the 22nd of June, and I am currently a SENIOR. I hope we can be friends. ^-^:D
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone. :) I'm new to this forum, I've been active in a forum once, too bad it was closed(the witchmag forum). I'm delighted to be a part of this forum family and I hope I can be friends with

hello there ivy =) oh sure we can be good friends btw im [i]jean[/i] enjoy your stay here, *follow the rules, ok? =) :thumbsup:*

Last edited by JEANUJEAN (2008-12-07 03:18:48)

ivy_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone. :) I'm new to this forum, I've been active in a forum once, too bad it was closed(the witchmag forum). I'm delighted to be a part of this forum family and I hope I can be friends with

Hi Jean. Thank you for the warm welcome. Okay, I'm obedient, I'll follow the rules. ^-^ thanks for the reminder. ^-^
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice intro sist welcome to ftalk follow rules ok have nice day
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]If you need help just ask BTW...I'm a newbie too....so ENJOY AND WELCOME TO FTALK[/b] :lol:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] weicum hir @ ftalk :) enjoi posting :eh: :eh: [/color]
ivy_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

kyo_shiru_mibu: thank you. you too, btw, what's your name?:) peachfuzz: wow. thanks. what's your name? Arine: is your name Arine? btw, thanks. ^-^
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ivy_22[/b] my name is kevin
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ivy_22]I'm new to this forum, I've been active in a forum once, too bad it was closed(the witchmag forum). I'm delighted to be a part of this forum family and I hope I can be friends with the members here, too. By the way, my name's Ivy Dawn, I'm 15, my birthday's on th[/quote] My name is Therese ;]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Ivy ^^ Wow cute Name :thumbsup: Nice 2 see Yah here~ Just call me [i] cha [/i] :D Be active in here and enjoy posting!
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=salmon]hi there!!!welcum hir in ftalk!!^_^ if u nid help juz pm me or go to d help section.. btw, i'm therese!!^_^ c yah around!!! good luck and hve fun postin'.. ciao!!^_^ [b]WORD OF ADVICE: READ, UNDERSTAND and OBEY the rules before u post.[/b]^_^ tc and God bless!!!^_^[/color][/align]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hai... welcum... enjoy and kip postin... see yah around.....
punkyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

sure...you can be my friends... anyway...welcome to Ftalk... Happy Posting... c yOu arOund...=)=)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:) hello... weLcome 2 fstalk... _follow the rules.. -wer same newbie here.. _see yah round.. [/b]
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi ivy welcome to ftalk..nice to meet yah..=) enjoy posting..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yo yo yo!! pretty ivy! welcum to ftalk! a big hug por you dude =D enjoi posting here coz me really enjoyed here u'l learn and gain friends here Ftalk's fun! xo start now posting!!! :D :D >>cute.ukoi/ukoi ;)[/b]
Eljon
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there ivy! welcome to ftalk! glad to be your friend :D enjoy posting and c yah around! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone. :) I'm new to this forum, I've been active in a forum once, too bad it was closed(the witchmag forum). I'm delighted to be a part of this forum family and I hope I can be friends with

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:34

[ 10 queries - 0.537 second ]
Privacy Policy