• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's your favorite line(s) in a song? :wow:[/b] [b]Just like a Pill - Pink[/b] [quote][i]"Run, just as fast as I can; To the middle of nowhere; To the middle of my frustrated fears; And I swear,

Pages: 1

[b]What's your favorite line(s) in a song? :wow:[/b] [b]Just like a Pill - Pink[/b] [quote][i]"Run, just as fast as I can; To the middle of nowhere; To the middle of my frustrated fears; And I swear,

#1  2008-12-07 10:11:14

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]What's your favorite line(s) in a song? :wow:[/b] [b]Just like a Pill - Pink[/b] [quote][i]"Run, just as fast as I can; To the middle of nowhere; To the middle of my frustrated fears; And I swear,

[b]What's your favorite line(s) in a song? :wow:[/b] [b]Just like a Pill - Pink[/b] [quote][i]"Run, just as fast as I can; To the middle of nowhere; To the middle of my frustrated fears; And I swear, you're just like a pill; Instead of makin' me better you keep makin' me ill."[/i][/quote] [b]Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson[/b] [quote][i]I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly; I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky; And I'll make a wish; Take a chance; Make a change; And breakaway; Out of the darkness and into the sun; But I won't forget all the ones that I love; I'll take a risk; Take a chance; Make a change; And breakaway[/i][/quote] [hr] [b]@mods[/b] [spoiler]Trash it if it is a duplicate. :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's your favorite line(s) in a song? :wow:[/b] [b]Just like a Pill - Pink[/b] [quote][i]"Run, just as fast as I can; To the middle of nowhere; To the middle of my frustrated fears; And I swear,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:30

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy