• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]MODS[/b]: :arrow: [i]feel free to delete it or move it if it is not suited for this section[/i][/quote] I have a problem in my project in my IT subject. My teacher said that we have to use H

Pages: 1

[quote][b]MODS[/b]: :arrow: [i]feel free to delete it or move it if it is not suited for this section[/i][/quote] I have a problem in my project in my IT subject. My teacher said that we have to use H

khuleht
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b]MODS[/b]: :arrow: [i]feel free to delete it or move it if it is not suited for this section[/i][/quote] I have a problem in my project in my IT subject. My teacher said that we have to use H

[quote][b]MODS[/b]: :arrow: [i]feel free to delete it or move it if it is not suited for this section[/i][/quote] I have a problem in my project in my IT subject. My teacher said that we have to use HTML only in our website that requires inviting friends or simply storing information from a user and put into your site. And definitely i don't know what the hell she was talking about. How am I supposed to do that? Can there'll be a tags for that? Pls... help.. :retard::retard: [quote][b]MODS[/b]: :arrow: [i]feel free to delete it or move it if it is not suited for this section[/i][/quote]
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]MODS[/b]: :arrow: [i]feel free to delete it or move it if it is not suited for this section[/i][/quote] I have a problem in my project in my IT subject. My teacher said that we have to use H

ahhm...no disrespect but i think that project helps you a lot... this time you are the one,gonna work for that... its cool! making your own web page is challenging. *Thus your teacher didnt teach anything about html?? sometimes we need to break our head to exercise it... =) *good luck!
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]MODS[/b]: :arrow: [i]feel free to delete it or move it if it is not suited for this section[/i][/quote] I have a problem in my project in my IT subject. My teacher said that we have to use H

You can't store info's from a user and invite friends using only on HTML :lol: . Because HTML can't do calculations. You can by using a Database, or Javascript, or PHP. :D Example [ Javascript ] : [quote]<script language="Javascript"> var pulnem; pulnem = prompt("Please enter your full name.", " "); document.write(pulnem); document.write(" ,have a nice day."); </script>[/quote] [b]pulnem[/b] = It's a variable, you can change it to whatever you like.. I hope I helped you.. :thumbsup:
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

a foxpro program can help also =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

<">Or... <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]MODS[/b]: :arrow: [i]feel free to delete it or move it if it is not suited for this section[/i][/quote] I have a problem in my project in my IT subject. My teacher said that we have to use H

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:56

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy