• ARCHIVES 
  • » :rose:hi t0 all nEw membEr p0wh and hirz mah 1st story XD pLz enjoy... :D ok here goes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Because of being bankrupt of Xavier Girl School, they trans

Pages: 1

:rose:hi t0 all nEw membEr p0wh and hirz mah 1st story XD pLz enjoy... :D ok here goes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Because of being bankrupt of Xavier Girl School, they trans

mishAp_khuLetz17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:rose:hi t0 all nEw membEr p0wh and hirz mah 1st story XD pLz enjoy... :D ok here goes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Because of being bankrupt of Xavier Girl School, they trans

:rose:hi t0 all nEw membEr p0wh and hirz mah 1st story XD pLz enjoy... :D ok here goes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Because of being bankrupt of Xavier Girl School, they transferred to Xavier Boy School.. so Xavier Boy School is no longer a All-Boy School..it become XAVIER SCHOOL.. In Xavier Boy School, there is a one classroom that everyone is being scared of because it is the worst section in the whole school, the CLASS 4-6. The whole story started when Ella becomes student of Class 4-6.. But is it a good thing that she entered that class or will it become worst?Is she the one who will change the whole Class 4-6, including their class president, WU CHUN. this story is based on many TV dramas like, Hana Kimi,Gokusen,Meteor Garden,Hana Yori Dango,many more..=D ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Main Cast: WU CHUN:wow: class 4-6's president TOP 1 (Xavier Boy School) have secret identity cold-hearted but protective friend hate girls to run away after him handsome and smart popular and rich MVP basketball player " i don't need anyone " ELLA CHEN:thumbsup::D only girl student in Class 4-6 TOP 1 (Xavier Girl School) rich girl but simple kind, supportive, brave, smart good dancer loving and only daughter of Chen's Corp. " no one is perfect " Other Cast: HEBE TIAN:D bestfriend of Ella rich, hate playboys good dancer good cook animal lover " there is no place for playboys " SELINA REN;) bestfriend of Ella rich good dancer love shopping always broken-hearted " no one love me truly " CALVIN CHEN=) Class 4-6 kind,friendly,handsome close friend of Wu Chun only Wu Chun's friend that know his secret " i protect my friends " JIRO WANG:lol: Class 4-6 weird sometimes but handsome always broken-hearted " my true love will exist, i'll wait for it " AARON YAN:wow: Class 4-6 playboy and handsome hate girl student that from Xavier Girl School " girls are only for 1 week " OGURI SHUN death brother of Ella loving and caring brother really love his family specially Ella Angela's ex boyfriend " why did you leave me? " ANGELA ZHANG perfect in appearance but not in attitude ex-girlfriend of Shun and Wu chun good actress and popular daughter of Zhang Corp, Chen's Corp. most rival " i am perfect that no one bet me " PARK SHI YEON most popular girl in Xavir Girl High rich and fashionable really like Wu Chun chearleader but Ella is good dancer than her leader of popular group in Xavier High, "POPU GIRLS" " all of them admire me " SUZUKI EMI and SUNG JI HYO Pupo Girls close friend of Park rich ARIEL LIN Wu Chun's sister twin sister of Maki spoiled brat bestfriend of Angela have crush on Calvin " all of them love me " HORIKITA MAKI sister of Wu Chun twin sister of Ariel silent girl, kind, patient, smart have a secret crush on Calvin loves to play piano " i'll give up on everything for my brother and sister " F4- JERRY YAN. VIC ZHOU, VANESS WU, KEN CHU Atenian Boy School most rival of Class 4-6 handsome and popular " we gonna crash Class 4-6 " DANSON TANG Atenian Boy School cousin of Wu Chun, Ariel, Maki envy to Wu Chun " i'll get anything to him " YAMAPI Class 4-2 Selina's and Hebe's classmate kind and there are lots of cast.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ harr... guE powh nxt tym post quh ang chAptER 1 !! vahvushie :P ......:penguin:.......
mishAp_khuLetz17
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :rose:hi t0 all nEw membEr p0wh and hirz mah 1st story XD pLz enjoy... :D ok here goes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Because of being bankrupt of Xavier Girl School, they trans

[align=center][b]Chapter 1 THE BEGINNING[/b][/align] Xavier Boy School... Faculty Room... Mr. Rex: I can't take it anymore! I'll resign now! HT: Why?! What happened, Mr. Rex? Ms. Lady: No doubt. It's Class 4-6 again. HT: Ms. Lady, shut up. Ms. Lady: Ok. I'm sorry. HT: Mr. Rex, maybe we can talk about it first. Or if you want we can increase your salary. Mr. Rex: NO!!! I don't need anything. I want to leave here! Right now! Mr. Rex leaves the faculty room... HT: I can't take it anymore! I don't know what they really want! No one can stay longer in their class! 1 day? 2 days? 3 days?! Even 1 hr?! That is the worst thing happened! FLASHBACK HT: Good morning. Mr. Muscle. Thank you for applying here in our school. We hope that you stay long in our school. Mr. Muscle: Don't worry, Head Teacher. I had been handle 36 classroom and all of them are worst section. So I'm used to it. HT: Good. I think, you're the one we needed in such a long time. After one hour... Mr. Muscle: Please take me to the hospital! I'm going to die because of that class! HT: Why Mr. Muscle? Mr. Muscle: That class is so super worst section I've ever known, the Class 4-6! End of Flashback HT: See? No one can stay longer in that class. I don't know if there such human can turn them into a good boy. Ms. Lady: I hope that someone arrived to our school as soon as possible. Ms. P6: Before our school become to collapsed. Suddenly, the Principal entered the Faculty Room... HT: Mr. Principal, Is there a problem? Principal: Mr. President and I talked about something. HT: What did you talk about? Principal: Xavier Girl High. All except Principal: XAVIER GIRL HIGH?! Principal: Because of the financial problem of Xavier Girl High they had been bankrupt so that they beg us to transfer their girl student in our school. Ms. P6: Girl student will transfer here?! HT: Did Mr. President agree with that? Principal: We have no choice and Xavier Girl High is our neighborhood school so Mr. President agrees with that. Ms Lady: OMG! Xavier Boy School will become Boy-Girl School! Principal: Correction, Xavier Boy School is no longer are school name, we change it to Xavier High. HT: So when will the girl student transfer here? Principal: After one week. All except Principal: After one week?! HT: I think it is a short time to prepare. Principal: Sorry but that is an order of Mr. President. Ms. Lady: Maybe we can extend it? Principal: Tell that to Mr. President so that tomorrow you're already fired. Mr. Principal leave the Faculty Room... Class 4-6... Aaron: Guys! Bad news! Jiro: What is it? Calvin: Don't tell me there is another adviser? Aaron: No! Jiro; You got dumped by a girl? Aaron: No! And it would never happen! Jin: Then what is it? Aaron: Xavier Girl High will transfer here! Jiro: Then, what is the bad news about it? Am I right? He looked to his classmate, wondering that they will agree with him. But someone was smacked his head... Jiro: Ouch! Who is that?! (He looked to the person) Oh Chun? Chun: Are you crazy or stupid? Jiro: Why? Chun: Do you think that is good news for us? Jiro: Of course. Chun: Idiot. Aaron, can you explain to this small brain what is going on. Aaron: It's my pleasure. Jiro, my friend. Do you think it is good to us? If Xavier Girl High transferred here, they will have a chance to discover how cruel we are and the bad things we are doing here. If that happened, all of us will have a bad impression to them. Jiro: All I know is, you're not interested in Xavier Girl Student. But what are you saying? Aaron: So stupid. Of course, they have friends that are not studying in Xavier Girl High. If they told it to their friends, girls will gonna go away to me. (Someone smacked his head) Chun: So stupid like Jiro. Your mind is full of girls only. Calvin: Jiro, Aaron. Did you know that if Xavier Girl High transfers here, our school will be messed up. There are so many changes in our school. And they will become stricter to us. Chun: Calvin, you're smart. Not like these two small brains. But I think you miss one reason why I don't like the Xavier Girl High to transfer here. Calvin: There is another one? Chun: Yes. All except Chun: What?! Chun: My fans will have more chances to chase me. Aaron: Are you crazy? It is so cool and fun. Jiro: We all know that Chun hate girls who are run after him. Aaron: Oh, I forgot. But wait. Are you calling them your fans?! You’re so pathetic. Are you popular? Chun: I'm not popular. All except Chun and Aaron: Very Popular!!! Chun: See? Aaron, you don't need to worry the Xavier Girl High. Aaron: Why? Chun: no matter what happen, they won’t let to have a girl classmate in our classroom. Aaron: Huh? But why? Chun: Because we are the worst section in our school, CLASS 4-6!!!! :o x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0 t0 be continued nxt chaptER powh ehehehe ehehehe anu kya bnabalak ni chun?? XD hehehe
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :rose:hi t0 all nEw membEr p0wh and hirz mah 1st story XD pLz enjoy... :D ok here goes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Because of being bankrupt of Xavier Girl School, they trans

hahaha ^_^ nice nice. ü
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice.......... ♥___♥
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oooops, eve though, it's nice, still ur double posting!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :rose:hi t0 all nEw membEr p0wh and hirz mah 1st story XD pLz enjoy... :D ok here goes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Because of being bankrupt of Xavier Girl School, they trans

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:36

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy