• ARCHIVES 
  • » :thumbsup: yEah ang gndA tLaga ng mga s0ngz ng sEc0ndhand !!! =D I hate diz x0ng : Speak with your tongue tied, I know that you're tired But I just want to know, Where you want to go, I may be sad,

Pages: 1

:thumbsup: yEah ang gndA tLaga ng mga s0ngz ng sEc0ndhand !!! =D I hate diz x0ng : Speak with your tongue tied, I know that you're tired But I just want to know, Where you want to go, I may be sad,

mishAp_khuLetz17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: yEah ang gndA tLaga ng mga s0ngz ng sEc0ndhand !!! =D I hate diz x0ng : Speak with your tongue tied, I know that you're tired But I just want to know, Where you want to go, I may be sad,

:thumbsup: yEah ang gndA tLaga ng mga s0ngz ng sEc0ndhand !!! =D I hate diz x0ng : Speak with your tongue tied, I know that you're tired But I just want to know, Where you want to go, I may be sad, But I'm not weak, This situation is bleak And you puffy eyes never lie, Your tears come from inside. Until someday I'll be waiting for an answer I guess that yesterday's not good enough for you, You know that I hate this song, You know that I hate this song Because it was written for you Drown your fears with me I'm feeling real sorry Your glossy eyes don't need The sadness they have seen But you're way too deep to swim Back up again But somehow I can't find The moment you said goodbye Until someday I'll be waiting for an answer I guess that yesterday's not good enough for you, You know that I hate this song, You know that I hate this song Because it was written for you This is becoming a problem I'm hurting it's unfair But somehow your words, The way that I heard are haunting me, You're under my skin You're breaking in, And the tasteless fights that filled our nights Are starting to cave in, You're under my skin You're breaking in And if Sundays what it takes to prove I have nothing else to loose Until someday I'll be waiting for an answer I guess that yesterday's not good enough for you, You know that I hate this song, You know that I hate this song Because it was written for you :eh: =) it's not over My tears run down like razorblades And no, I'm not the one to blame It's you, or is it me? And all the words we never say Come out and now we're all ashamed And there's no sense in playing games When you've done all you can do But now it's over, it's over, why is it over? We had the chance to make it Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over I wish that I could take it back But it's over I lose myself in all these fights I lose my sense of wrong and right I cry, I cry It's shaking from the pain that's in my head I just wanna crawl into my bed And throw away the life I led But I won't let it die, but I won't let it die But it's over, it's over, why is it over? We had the chance to make it Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over I wish that I could take it back I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart Don't say this won't last forever You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart Don't tell me that we will never be together We could be, over and over We could be, forever I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart Don't say this won't last forever You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart Don't tell me that we will never be together We could be, over and over We could be, forever It's not over, it's not over, it's never over Unless you let it take you It's not over, it's not over, it's not over Unless you let it break you It's not over ;) vuLnerabLe Share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in Because it's cold outside (cold outside) it's cold outside Share with me the secrets that you kept in Because it's cold inside (cold inside) it's cold inside And your slow shaking finger tips Show that you're scared like me so Let's pretend we're alone And I know you may be scared And I know we're unprepared But I don’t care Tell me, tell me What makes you think that you are invincible? I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure Please don’t tell me that I'm the only one that’s vulnerable Impossible I was born to tell you I love you Isn't that a song already? I get a B in originality And it's true I can't go on without you Your smile makes me see clearer If you could only see in the mirror what I see And your slow shaking finger tips Show that you're scared like me so Let pretend we're alone And I know you may be scared And I know we're unprepared But I don’t care Tell me, tell me What makes you think that you are invincible? I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure Please don’t tell me that I'm the only one that’s vulnerable Impossible Slow down girl your not going anywhere Just wait around and see Maybe I'm much more You never know what lies ahead I promise I can be anyone I can be anything Just because you were hurt doesn’t mean you shouldn’t bleed I can be anyone anything I promise I can be what you need Tell me, tell me What makes you think that you are invincible? I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure Please don’t tell me that I'm the only one that’s vulnerable Impossible and a Lot lot m0re XD :wow::rose:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :thumbsup: yEah ang gndA tLaga ng mga s0ngz ng sEc0ndhand !!! =D I hate diz x0ng : Speak with your tongue tied, I know that you're tired But I just want to know, Where you want to go, I may be sad,

u fan of secondhand serenade? oh were the same haah ill just let the others view this thread i will not say anything about this thread :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :thumbsup: yEah ang gndA tLaga ng mga s0ngz ng sEc0ndhand !!! =D I hate diz x0ng : Speak with your tongue tied, I know that you're tired But I just want to know, Where you want to go, I may be sad,

[b]lol she really posted in here,.wat an avid 2ndhand serenade fan,,. teeheee,., i usually played their songs on a piano,. it's really soothing and nyc [/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Wow.. another secondhand serenade fan! Im a fan too! Well.. Love their songs.. Esp. Your Call and Fall for u..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Topic Locked Too many SHS threads.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :thumbsup: yEah ang gndA tLaga ng mga s0ngz ng sEc0ndhand !!! =D I hate diz x0ng : Speak with your tongue tied, I know that you're tired But I just want to know, Where you want to go, I may be sad,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:26

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy