• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]chatbox[/i] i really like the new chat box, but it would be better if it can be resized vertically on drag, and implemented as a frame so that it doenst need to be loaded when we n

Pages: 1

Original Title: [i]chatbox[/i] i really like the new chat box, but it would be better if it can be resized vertically on drag, and implemented as a frame so that it doenst need to be loaded when we n

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i]chatbox[/i] i really like the new chat box, but it would be better if it can be resized vertically on drag, and implemented as a frame so that it doenst need to be loaded when we n

Original Title: [i]chatbox[/i] i really like the new chat box, but it would be better if it can be resized vertically on drag, and implemented as a frame so that it doenst need to be loaded when we navigate.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 14:25:42)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]chatbox[/i] i really like the new chat box, but it would be better if it can be resized vertically on drag, and implemented as a frame so that it doenst need to be loaded when we n

I suggest open a new tab and go to http://theftalk.com/chatbox.php hehe :) But still nice idea hehe... :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-15 09:13:58)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]chatbox[/i] i really like the new chat box, but it would be better if it can be resized vertically on drag, and implemented as a frame so that it doenst need to be loaded when we n

[quote=Ephemeral]I suggest open a new tab and go to http://theftalk.com/chatbox.php hehe :) But still nice idea hehe... :D[/quote] Hehe.. yeah. that's what i also do. a separate window/tab for the chatbox and another one for the forum itself [when i want to post or view threads] hehe :lol:
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i never thought of that. any way another suggestion, why not include bb code formating buttons
admin
» FTalkManiac

I'm not sure if theres a way to implement your first suggestion, to program it from the start I think it would be very difficult (a chatbox that can be dragged and resized? never seen that one before). :P The chatbox is is doing autorefresh every 10 seconds, so doesnt matter whether it is placed on a frame or the same page, it will load the same amount of data.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think marfil is refering to a pop up java applet? hehe jus asking. If so I think punbb doesn't support that anyway just a thought =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]The chatbox is is doing autorefresh every 10 seconds[/quote] I wish we could have an option to choose the time for the autorefresh. =| Im not sure whether its possible though. :)
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah, there should be another check box for auto refresh, and a manual refresh button @ephe its not applet, simple javascript can do it, but i like the idea of detachable chatbox, like in radioblogclub.com
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ahh as in drag able in the screen like merlin :) where you can drag him on anywhere on the window or desktop? (aslong main window is open)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-16 10:58:58)

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i mean like frames, you can drag its borders, i think it can also be implemented in divs, i've seen some, mostly ajax app.
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

The chatbox refreshes in 10 Seconds?, Can we do it in 5 seconds??? =| . So once a member type in five seconds; the replies appears in five seconds.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: shorter refresh seconds would result for the page to load slower. =|
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]The chatbox refreshes in 10 Seconds?, Can we do it in 5 seconds??? =| . So once a member type in five seconds; the replies appears in five seconds.[/quote] don't mind this poster's suggestion for he knows nothing but post and post and post : @topic admin is right. its possible but a lot of coding and trial and error is needed for you have to reconstruct the chatbox plugin itself.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]chatbox[/i] i really like the new chat box, but it would be better if it can be resized vertically on drag, and implemented as a frame so that it doenst need to be loaded when we n

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:57

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy