• ARCHIVES 
  • » I totally go for a guy who's a li'l bit serious(at the right place/time) with a touch of a "joker" (w/ sense of humor} I dont usually look for his physical, but on how he treat girls and everybody el

Pages: 12

I totally go for a guy who's a li'l bit serious(at the right place/time) with a touch of a "joker" (w/ sense of humor} I dont usually look for his physical, but on how he treat girls and everybody el

rheamari90
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I totally go for a guy who's a li'l bit serious(at the right place/time) with a touch of a "joker" (w/ sense of humor} I dont usually look for his physical, but on how he treat girls and everybody el

[quote=edriann007]First, i look at her face (beautiful or not) then i look in the inner beauty... that's all[/quote] then? haha! what if she's not beautiful?=D
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I totally go for a guy who's a li'l bit serious(at the right place/time) with a touch of a "joker" (w/ sense of humor} I dont usually look for his physical, but on how he treat girls and everybody el

:arrow: funny :arrow: sweet :arrow: loyal :arrow: caring :wow: :wow: :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I totally go for a guy who's a li'l bit serious(at the right place/time) with a touch of a "joker" (w/ sense of humor} I dont usually look for his physical, but on how he treat girls and everybody el

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy