• ARCHIVES 
  • » recently i just found out that somebody created an account under my name in friendster without my consent. my so called friendster account has 7 approved friends who leaves comments which are very mal

Pages: 1

recently i just found out that somebody created an account under my name in friendster without my consent. my so called friendster account has 7 approved friends who leaves comments which are very mal

allie143
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

recently i just found out that somebody created an account under my name in friendster without my consent. my so called friendster account has 7 approved friends who leaves comments which are very mal

recently i just found out that somebody created an account under my name in friendster without my consent. my so called friendster account has 7 approved friends who leaves comments which are very malicious. all the 7 accounts are set to private so i have no way of knowing who these persons are. is there a way i can check their full profile to check their identities? i feel frustrated with friendster because i requested several times to have the accounts of the 7 culprits blocked however friendster has not done anything to help me with my case. can you?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: recently i just found out that somebody created an account under my name in friendster without my consent. my so called friendster account has 7 approved friends who leaves comments which are very mal

i think there's no way of seeing private profiles unless you add that profile as your friend!
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: recently i just found out that somebody created an account under my name in friendster without my consent. my so called friendster account has 7 approved friends who leaves comments which are very mal

^yeah she's right
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If I we're you the best thing to do is report the account, those accounts =)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=allie143]recently i just found out that somebody created an account under my name in friendster without my consent. my so called friendster account has 7 approved friends who leaves comments which are very malicious. all the 7 accounts are set to private so i have no way of knowing who these persons are. is there a way i can check their full profile to check their identities? i feel frustrated with friendster because i requested several times to have the accounts of the 7 culprits blocked however friendster has not done anything to help me with my case. can you?[/quote] try to search @ google or youtube
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » recently i just found out that somebody created an account under my name in friendster without my consent. my so called friendster account has 7 approved friends who leaves comments which are very mal

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:18

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy