• ARCHIVES 
  • » answer yes or no true or false can it be possible or impossible? why they were? and why they wont?

Pages: 12

answer yes or no true or false can it be possible or impossible? why they were? and why they wont?

wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: answer yes or no true or false can it be possible or impossible? why they were? and why they wont?

oh yes. why not. but first they have got to have no feelings for each other anymore. because if they still do, oh man, that's gonna be awkward! HAHA. :lol::lol:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: answer yes or no true or false can it be possible or impossible? why they were? and why they wont?

yes....!! its posible but it depends in situition :thumbsup:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ooo i've seen a thread like this before rrr.. i want to report this thread but i can't find it hahaha i posted there oready... rrr T- i don't think so
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Yeah, dat's possible though. :) [/b][/font]
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah y not? me and my 1st ex r still friends... good friends... we just set aside the past and enjoy life ;]
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

definitely... it is possible.
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Depends. If the break up isn't so bad. There is a possibility. But it's better to be friends wit exes. Atleast, a nice closure.
julyus01
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) yes!! b'coz...if their relation ship did'nt work...as lovers... maybe it would be better for them to be friends...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » answer yes or no true or false can it be possible or impossible? why they were? and why they wont?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:28

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy