• ARCHIVES 
  • » :wow::wow:i wanna be held..in that i'm assured that i'm loved..i feel the security..=(:kiss::wow:

Pages: 1

:wow::wow:i wanna be held..in that i'm assured that i'm loved..i feel the security..=(:kiss::wow:

bhadz022
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:wow::wow:i wanna be held..in that i'm assured that i'm loved..i feel the security..=(:kiss::wow:

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :wow::wow:i wanna be held..in that i'm assured that i'm loved..i feel the security..=(:kiss::wow:

I want both, to be held and to hold, I can feel that we love each other that much if "we hold on together" =)
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :wow::wow:i wanna be held..in that i'm assured that i'm loved..i feel the security..=(:kiss::wow:

i agree..it will be better if we hold on together..:D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course... both, i don't want to hold if your not held :wallbash::wallbash: [i](<--is this right?)[/i] and i don't want to be selfish if i just want to be held.
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

both. so we could hold on to each other. :wallbash: =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :wow::wow:i wanna be held..in that i'm assured that i'm loved..i feel the security..=(:kiss::wow:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:22

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy